Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
Anal Cancer ???

For about 2 years I have had a gelatinous discharge from my rectum.  Along with pressure and pain.  I sometimes can not urinate unless I put pressure on my rectum or partially stand.  I also have blood when I wipe.  I will have gas, but it's not like normal gas.  Sometimes with the gas the jelly substance comes out or small amounts of fecal matter will just slide out of me.  I have been researching and I am so fearful it is anal cancer.  The pain is so bad I can not sleep some nights and I have back pain on my lower left side during the night.

Any help would be geatly appreciated.  I've pretty much resigned myself that whatever it is is serious and I won't live to a ripe old age.  Which is sad in a country like ours that I can't get medical help because I have no money.

I am not afraid to go to a doctor.  The only reason I haven't is because I don't have any medical insurance.
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1118884 tn?1338596450
Lack of insurance need not stop you from getting help.

If you are in severe pain....a hospital will see you ....this happened to a friend recently.  He was diagnosed and treated for several days...no insurance.

His primary symptom was severe pain.

Turned out he had a perforated area of the colon...managed with diet and antibiotics.  He is working now and has insurance.  Will get a colonoscopy and make decisions about what he wants to do then.

Best...
Comment
Cancel
1118884 tn?1338596450
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Anal Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank