Low Blood Pressure with fast pulse
I am 6'2", WEIGHT 237, age 74.  Am on Ramapril 75Mg, Pravvastatin, Plavix, Tramini/HCTZ.  BP has been in 130''s over 70's with pulse of 50's to 60's.  This morning it was 102/70 with pulse of 141.  Has stayed that way all day (it's now 2:45 PM.  Have no energy and just plain feel bad!  This is big drop in BP OVERNIGHT, and the high pulse concernes me.  Any ideas?
I would think you should definitely let your cardiologist know.  If the pulse goes higher, get someone to take you to the ER.  Your BP is not that low and your pulse is reacting to the change in your blood pressure.  There are too many things that can cause the tachycardia (rapid heart rate), from accidentally forgetting a dose of medication to taking a double dose or taking a new medication or even stress.  Those are easy to correct.  Regardless,  if this persist, you really need to see your Cardiologist.  Good luck!!!