Aneurysm Community
What ligiment did I pull in neck?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

What ligiment did I pull in neck?

It started from carrying to heavy things on my back about a month ago i turned my head and my neck on the right side hasent stopped hurting. Im 48 female and worried too. It feels like a artery or vein where the pain is and its sore to touch. And just yesteraday my eyes where totally scratchy and my throat was like closing up Ive never experienced anything like it before. I just thought wow ive never had an allergy attack like that before.
MAIN THING WORRYING ME...My moms mom died at 48 from an aneurysm.I guess I should carry regular asperin? Does this sound like possible pre stroke symptoms?

=^-,-^=
Hi!
I suggest you get this evaluated immediately. This pain can be due to a pinched cervical spinal nerve, a muscle pull or due to a muscle injury. It can also be Scalene Myofascial Pain Syndrome. When scalene muscle is the cause of pain, the pain is referred to (either all or a combination of) chest, inner lining of scapula (shoulder bone), shoulder, posterior and lateral sides of the arm right up to the thumb and index finger. You may need a MRI of the neck region and brain if need be. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!