Aa
A
A
Close
large bruise on upper thigh
yesterday i noticed this small bruise on my leg  it looked like i busted a blood vessel but i didnt fall or bump myself  after awhile it started getting itchy  and getting bigger and darker today its the size of a grapefruit and very dark almost black but you can see a redding tint in the middle of the bruise , i plan on calling the dr tomorrow but im getting freaked out thinking its a blood clot or  a sign something maybe serious a few days ago i was feeling itchy this continued for a few days but went away  my hair is falling out alittle and i have been dizzy and tired. can anyone tell me what it may be
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I also faced exactly this problem 9 years ago. But my  it occurred twice. During that period, I was on a long vacation coz I quit my job. I kept jogging daily and it resulted bruises on my thigh.

I've checked with my doctor, he said maybe I exercise too vigorous coz I ran more than 2km. Partly he said my heart is not too strongly and another reason is that my blood circulation is also not flowly smoothly.

But when I continued with my jogging regime, the bruises started to go away. Now, there are no bruise anymoe.

Don't worry, it might be that you have a poor blood circulation. IF you are worried, then go for a heart check-up.

Good luck and god bless.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources