Aneurysm Community
large bruise on upper thigh
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

large bruise on upper thigh

yesterday i noticed this small bruise on my leg  it looked like i busted a blood vessel but i didnt fall or bump myself  after awhile it started getting itchy  and getting bigger and darker today its the size of a grapefruit and very dark almost black but you can see a redding tint in the middle of the bruise , i plan on calling the dr tomorrow but im getting freaked out thinking its a blood clot or  a sign something maybe serious a few days ago i was feeling itchy this continued for a few days but went away  my hair is falling out alittle and i have been dizzy and tired. can anyone tell me what it may be
Related Discussions
I also faced exactly this problem 9 years ago. But my  it occurred twice. During that period, I was on a long vacation coz I quit my job. I kept jogging daily and it resulted bruises on my thigh.

I've checked with my doctor, he said maybe I exercise too vigorous coz I ran more than 2km. Partly he said my heart is not too strongly and another reason is that my blood circulation is also not flowly smoothly.

But when I continued with my jogging regime, the bruises started to go away. Now, there are no bruise anymoe.

Don't worry, it might be that you have a poor blood circulation. IF you are worried, then go for a heart check-up.

Good luck and god bless.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank