large bruise on upper thigh
yesterday i noticed this small bruise on my leg  it looked like i busted a blood vessel but i didnt fall or bump myself  after awhile it started getting itchy  and getting bigger and darker today its the size of a grapefruit and very dark almost black but you can see a redding tint in the middle of the bruise , i plan on calling the dr tomorrow but im getting freaked out thinking its a blood clot or  a sign something maybe serious a few days ago i was feeling itchy this continued for a few days but went away  my hair is falling out alittle and i have been dizzy and tired. can anyone tell me what it may be
I also faced exactly this problem 9 years ago. But my  it occurred twice. During that period, I was on a long vacation coz I quit my job. I kept jogging daily and it resulted bruises on my thigh.

I've checked with my doctor, he said maybe I exercise too vigorous coz I ran more than 2km. Partly he said my heart is not too strongly and another reason is that my blood circulation is also not flowly smoothly.

But when I continued with my jogging regime, the bruises started to go away. Now, there are no bruise anymoe.

Don't worry, it might be that you have a poor blood circulation. IF you are worried, then go for a heart check-up.

Good luck and god bless.