Am I suffering from extreme stress or anxiety?
for the past 10 days, after an extreme few days of alcohol and cocaine consumption, my body broke down.  brain fog, depression, emotional breakdowns, the feeling like im walking on sponge, limbs are heavy and sort of abstracted from my body.  my toiletry habits are also irregular, sometime fine and solid,  sometimes things just pass through me.  

it is worse in the morning / early afternoon.  however, after pushing myself to do exercise i feel like superman!. it was like im two different people.  anyone else experienced that?

blood and urine tests show up nothing abnormal.

advice?

robert, berlin
After extreme drug/alcohol use your body will likely have some issues- the effects of those things can last for a while.  Cocaine especially can cause serious anxiety issues (even if not taken excessively).  Is the drug use something that's a part of your life regularly?  I'd recommend seeking someone to talk to about the drug use, working away from taking it- it will only make any anxiety you have worse, and it's not worth it.  If you do decide not to do cocaine- you need to talk to a doctor about the best way to address it- they will be able to walk through it with you and help you- it's not something to try to tackle without medical advice and support.  
Let's see, you went on a binge of heavy drug use and you feel weird when you stopped.  Sounds pretty normal to me, and is the reason most people don't do such things.  I'm guessing binging is new to you, because if it was something you do regularly you'd recognize the feeling.  It's actually a bit of good sign -- it means you don't have a tolerance to large amounts of intoxicants, which means you probably aren't headed to an entire life of intoxication.  Learn from it, and if you don't like how it feels, moderate your urges.  Basically, you're hung over.
I'm wondering how long this has been going on for?  When was the binge?  And how long have you felt funky after?