Anxiety Community
Feel like I'm going to pass out (I'm in school right now!)

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I feel really dizzy and I felt a warm sensation come over my body.  I'm feeling really weird and I don't know what to do cause I can't afford to miss class.  I've had chest xrays and EKG's as well as blood tests to rule out heart problems so what could be causing this feeling is it just anxiety or could it be neurological or something.
This sounds like a classic panic attack.  As scary as they are....they're harmless.  Try doing some deep breathing exercises....slowly in thru your nose and slowly out of your mouth.  Know this feeling is going to pass and not hurt you.  What happens is our "fight or flight" mode kicks in flooding our bodies with adrenaline to allow us to protect ourselves from danger.  But we're not in danger and a panic attack is the result of our body having all this extra adrenaline and nothing to do with it.  I hope this helps!
Hang in there,
you can do this.
Just try to do some deep breathing exercises like mammo suggested, and keep your mind busy with something else. The more you focus on other stuff, the faster this feeling you have is going to go away.
Good luck! I hope you feel better soon.
I was able to get through class thanks.
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms