Anxiety Community
always feel lightheaded and dizzy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Viewing 401-509 comments:
.Look i have been i a cronic (chronic) state of worry for about a year because i used to go out drinking and recreational drug use at the weekends and i think i abused it to much before that everything was perfectly fine ... any way a night when i was drinkin etc  i woke up with a numb head and all my vision went funny and i fely brain fogged kind of damaged thats what i thort i went to the local hospital in a state of panic and diagnosed me with anxiety but iv been  on every med u can think of and the rest ... now i am having a brain scan because i get serve head aches pains and memory loss all my body hurts physically my legs feel dead and weak my chest is now as i speek tight and my heart is hurting pains every were can not rest i dont want to go to the hospital again im pryaing onit being a sycological illness as they all say when i feel PHYSICALLY unwell .... ????? my left harm is weak my head is hurtinmg and can not think at all i feel dumb im losing totch with it all i cant bairly walk or talk think with pain after a night out drinking still the day after is horrific .. i get confused because if its a sycological problem its all in your mind ( i feel dead and pain every were ) how can that be explained just in this point of view i feel stupid and dumb for going on websites to try and analise whats wrong wid me i had a CT brain scan ... normal now im having a MRI. hopefully theres nwt wrong but my legs head body halm pain every where no body explains it good anough to make me happy i am 22 feel 102 ! now at this moment i have identical symtoms (symptoms) to a heart attack heart hurting lefy halm weak feel shallow and my head smelling burning its worrying me to death what isit i can honestly say i feel dead inside feels like its failing on me and im just surviving i have the memoery of some 1 with demensha i am hating this . the neulogist says prob anxiety doctor did syciatrist says anxiety .... ??? smelling abnormal things is not sycolgical feeling dead aint eather i can not be thobed off with this illness any more my ears ring all thetime and feel kind of infected its horrible my whole head goes in to a crazy pins and needles all over and numbness and i feel like im dieing and my eyes get pain in them all the time blured vision all the time its real i dont feel on this planet ! well other than all them physical symtoms (symptoms) my mental state is drained i am geting paranoid 24/7 and having flash backs of my life and the good times been in a relationship 2 years and i look at it as a joke and think about my past exs its 2 much on bord its horrible i dont no whether im coming or going .... any ideas people ????? ... many thanks .
This anexiety has taken over my life. I feel like uhave emphazyma or a brain tumor or something seriously wrong with me and in thinking so I create these symptoms and I took Zoloft in the past but just tried to start them again and it didn't work my doctor gave
Me something different but of course I'm scared to take it.  I wish I didn't have this problem. I want to feel normal.  Instead if think that everyday for whatever reason I'm
Going to die from some awful disease. It's great to kno that there are others out there.  
I have the same symptoms dizziness, lightheadedness, racing heart, thoughts that I'm joimg crazy or about dying also...I had a extensive work up, blood test, ekg, reg, MRI, CT scans ecio, stress test which all came back normal! I still feel not myself most days due to this panic disorder. I'm taking lexapro which I'm.Mother's sure if its helping me or not... unsure
has anyone tried zyvestra for there dizzness, or pepermint oil, there is also on the mayo clinic web site you need to sipp on sports drinks during the day...for ir. there is also a paste you make with wheat grains, poopyseed, pumkin seeds, make a paste boil with milk and drink.....if anyone tried any of these and they help pleasae let me know i think i am going to order the zyvestra.... you can look it up on there web site. And id you notice......you can think yourself dizzy....so lets stop thinking it!!!!
we all want to feel normal i have been going thro this for many years....i have heard of a natural cream called zyvesta and i am going to try it look it up it may help you.....God speed to us all!!!!
my name is tommy, im 24 and im only after coming to the conclusion that i think i have anxiety, im suffering from dizziness, breathlessness, i get shocks alot of the time, lightheaddedness, weakness, chest pain, pins and needles sweats muscle tension like a cramp or something, occasional vomiting and fear, have you experienced all this or am i on the wrong page, well appreciated if you can get back to me or anyone who has left a comment on this, dunno whether not to join incase iv something completely different  
So wait, (i posted on the neuro forum) my symptoms--3 months-constant-dizziness and lightheadness--could be related to anxiety? I had everything checked too:mri, mra, ent specialists, blood tests; all came back normal. I am just losing my mind
Isn't it terrible feeling?? Same here....i hate the part when i'm literally fighting not to pass out...this is not fun at all..people think it's all in our heads...oh yeah,it's easy to say that! at first i would get really scared,but now i'm really getting pissed off at this whole situation...it ***** when you are about to go to the store or anywhere out of the house and you are thinking: oh God am i gonna be all right this time? is it gonna happen again?? what if i pass out?? first time i experienced a panic attack was back in 2001., i was 19 yrs old...but they would last for short period of time and would be gone...after that,they would come and go...then,after i had my child i didn't have any panic attacks for 5-6  years,at all!! i even forgot about it...and then,month and a half ago,this s*** started again! and it's worse than ever! the part that i hate the most is the LIGHTHEADED FEELING,LIKE I'M GONNA PASS OUT ANY MINUTE!!! that's the one i really hate!! i did some tests,came back normal,waiting for more results this week...
if all tests are ok,i'm thinking about trying a HOLISTIC AND ALTERNATIVE healing...i think there's more of other things out there ,that could actually help us...doctors nowadays suck big time,they play with ppl! sometimes it seems to me that either they don't know  s***, or they pretend as they don't know better  as they are ordered so by the ones in charge,if ya'll know what i mean...
also,check out CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY,it supposed to do wonders for people with all kinda physical and mental issues...
also..HYPNOTHERAPY should be a big help too!
like i mentioned,i'm just waiting for all of my blood work results to come back,that way i can rule out anything serious and of physical nature...if everything is good,then i'm trying out the options mentioned above! I AM GONNA BEAT THIS THING,AND ALL OF YOU SHOULD FIND A WAY TO DO SO TOO!  STAY FOCUSED AND IF ONE THING DON'T WORK OUT,GO AND TRY THE NEXT ONE! Eventually you'll find a solution and you'll be proud of yourself and even more important...you will feel good and normal again! :)
I went to the phyciatrist and prescribed me 2mg of sedoxil everyday, and all the lightheadedness went away. but now im feeling a bit tired which is easier to deal with, If it will start happening again when i reduce the dose, at least i had good 2 weeks and time to think better. Its a good way to get the symptom to rest for a while. Or hopefully will be able to deal with it now. If i will manage ill promise i tell you how i did it!! :) but it takes time i think.
I have suffered with panic & anxiety issues since I was 16.  My first one was experienced on the way to my dads funeral. I suffered in a deep black depression for about 3 yrs.  But once I educated myself as to what was going on with me & actually spoke to someone close to me  who had been through this nightmare beat them; I started to get better.  Living normally again. I am now 38  But about 8 mo. ago I had been under a lot of stress & just out of the blue I started having a full blown attack. After not having one in so many years... I had forgotten how it felt. So I convinced myself I was having a heart attack. Went to the e.r.  couldn't calm down. Couldn't breathe. So dizzy that I could hardly stand. Well this visit turned into a 2 day stay b/c my b.p was sky high. I was terrified & just knew I was dying. I was causing all of this myself though. That is what people who suffer from this do.  Well I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Which could have been one factor in the panic resurfacing. But Needless to say... I spent the next 3 mo. in sheer hell. Nothing felt the same. I couldn't enjoy anything. I was afraid to get to physical at doing anything. I was scared at work at home. Petrified of life, the world.  At my wits end, I went online and ordered a program called (The linden Method).  I went through it. And little by little each day I felt better. No anxiety meds. As I am afraid of becoming dependent on meds. But I was so dizzy everyday shaky. Scared. It was the worst feeling I have ever had in my life. But this program helped me tremendously. I still have anxiety but I work everyday. Symptoms are gone unless I let the anxiety get to me. Believe me. It is by no means "easy" & it takes dedication & lots of work. But For me... Just to have an ounce of my peace of mind back was like winning the lottery.  Words can't convey how terrifying this has been & what it takes from you IF YOU LET IT!   I know this is a long post but if it helps just one person out there. That is my goal.  If anyone would like to contact me and chat about your experiences. My email is ***@****.  Best if luck to you all.  I truly know how you feel.
wow reading these make me feel like im not alone with this whole anxiety thing im 22 never been a homebody and for the past 9 months i have developed such severe anxiety i wake up with a nervous feeling. right know my hearts beating fast.its not normal i cant stand it. i finally forced myself to go see a doc she told me i have severe anxiety and to go see a therapist so my apps the 3rd im excited for it! i have this really bad feeling that im just always gonna faint i dont leave the house go anywhere and spend no time with any one nobody around me understands what im going threw going across the st to the gas station or walgreens is a hassel for me i dont want to go in anystore or building for that matter standing in a isle for more than 25 sec results in me not feeling to good i just feel like i will faint right there i dont want to faint in public maybe thats my fear i dont know i hope this goes away soon cause its controlling my life im 22 i want to go out and enjoy life i wont even go out to diner with my boyfriend cause im scared ill faint the doc prescribed me something i took it 2 it does not work and im over it already at this point its stressful to have anxiety so severe the other day i was sitting in the car when i started to feel light headed saw black spots and then woke up to my boyfriend telling me ur ok ur ok u just fainted from what??? is the question only thing i can do is not think about it cause they say its all in your head but i cant help but not to its controlling me and ruining my life!!! thank god for my boyfriend being so patient with me i dont know what i would do if he wasnt here to help me! i hope everyone finds a diagnostic and developes their life back. something is wrong and im gna get down to the root of my problem i hope!! good luck everyone
I know exactly how you feel... & everything you describe is a normal part of the panic & anxiety. I have never passed out from them but have heard heard of it.  I still battle with the dread feeling in my gift & my brain telling me that something bad will happen. I still worry constantly over my health. Although I was healthy up until the panic resurfaced. So I'm pretty sure most of it is physical symptoms of the anxiety.  And nothing serious. But  I can tell you that the no. 1 thing that will get you on the road to recovery is breathing exercises.  You can even go to you tube & find videos on the correct way of doing them. It really helps. Also... Don't Google every symptom you have. Because I made that mistake & believe me when I tell you that it only makes you worry more. You will be convinced you have some fatal disease that you've probably never heard of.  If you feel panic coming on just tell yourself that you're going to be ok. That it has happened before & you got through it. You will still feel unwell, weak,shaky.  But If you just go through it you will realize that you're going to be ok. And Once you stop fearing the panic attacks they do go away.  Your fear is the only way they survive. So In other words if you can just get to that point of knowing they won't hurt you. They lose power. They will go awayAnd its really important that you don't stop doing the things you have always done. Yes its terrifying but go into it in baby steps.  Even though it makes you feel scared. And have physical symptoms.  Because if you don't... They will get worse and worse until eventually your life isn't yours anymore. The fear multiplies, & it will start to make you afraid of even the simplest things. Even things you loved up until your first panic attack.  It isn't something that will happen overnight & it takes a lot of work on your own. Don't let yourself get co dependant on your boyfriend. Because although he can offer you support he can't make you better.  You have to do the work. I learned this the hard way.  But I promise you will get back to the persoo you knew before all if this happened.   I wish you all the luck in the world. Stay strong &  know that you aren't alone & you will get through this.  
Im going threw the same things to the "t" Im really feeling hopeless.. It is so scary and no one seems to understand I cant take it muck longer something has to give. I had a cat scan but not a ekg yet mabe getting one of those will calm me done.. And with nerve pills the don't help at all!
i just started to go through similar symptoms, do you know what i did,,,,i read the bible and i prey and ask God for strengh and courage. It works for me.
Update:
1- a blood test showed Vitamin D deficiency (sufferers often experience this 24/7 dizziness and/or rocking/swaying sensation);
It may also explain the strong heartbeat due to malabsorption of calcium (look up "irregular heartbeat and calcium)
2- Change your diet: I was having a my morning cup of coffee during onset of symptoms. Avoid caffeine.
facts: *Caffeine exacerbates this swaying feeling all over my body;
        * Having a cigarette reduces it thus the salvator effect of some anxiety meds, but smoking isn't recommended.        
3- get tested for Herpes. It can mess up the vestibular syst
4- I am scheduled for a 3rd ENT appt and vestibular PT, just in case.
5- for those who beleive, pray GOD.

Were are identical!  Its amazing to find someone just like me :) I've always told my fiance that walmarts lights and floor freak me out. But any store I go into I feel like I'm going to faint. But this happens to me at home as well :/ its especially bad in line. I can't pay sometimes.... I had a physical. Went to er .... blood test and ekg normal. So yesterday I started seeing a therepist. Were going to see how it goes and I'm going to see the psychiatrist too at the office. If I need meds then I'm going to cry well I force one down my throat :/ I hate hate hate medication. So scared of side effects... and my anxiety going into therepy omg.... this is the hardest thing to deal with but I am going to give it my all. I have a 2 year old, I half to get better. Somehow, someway....
I am 21 years of age, and I have been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, otherwise known as GAD. I have been dealing with it for over a year now, and I currently decided to not take medication and deal with it on my own because I do not want to have to rely on medication to fix me. Not saying that it should be that way for everyone because every single one of us is different :). I have taken Lorazepam in the 0.5 dissolvable tablets (which works superb) And Paxil (which is the devil). I have gone to therapy which with no such luck, did not help at all. I have seen many doctors and all my tests come back fine (MRI's, Holder monitors, Cardiac tests, blood work, etc) So I finally decided to look up an anxiety group, and it helped IMMENSELY. For the first time in a year I felt okay, I learnt so many tools and met so many wonderful people (men and women) who suffer from the same thing, some more severe some not so much. Just recently I was informed for my 21st birthday that I am being taken to Las Vegas so for the past 3 weeks I have been in the hole, upset, feeling worthless, anxious every moment, hiding in my house. I am trying to be excited but I just cannot. I feel dizzy almost every day no matter what time it is. Any advice for my situation would be greatly appreciated!
For everybody out there please stop taking all sorts of medicine that messes up your body and stop believing all the crap.
There is something that works, even without medicine. It is called COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL THERAPY.
Please, if there is something you need to look up on google it is this, not all the other crap!!!
I have hav anxiety/depression for over 2years and a half. I have been through hell, just like all of you. It was only last year that I finally accepted to see a psychiatrist and subsequently a therapist and I have gotten so much better. I started to 'live' again. Without ANY medicine. My only regret is not having known about this earlier, when I saw all the doctors in the world, doing blood test and co. and suffered so much.
Please do not lose hope, but stop wasting your time with any other crap. Herbal, GABA, vitamins, anti-depressants, anxyolitics, you name it, they are either useless or have side effects. I know that sometimes medicine is the last solution, but really, in most case you can get better without it. Just give yourself the chance to heal. You know how, but you need to listen to yourselves in a way you have probably not done before.
I wish you all to get better and live happily!
YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!! THANK YOU! DR EVILS!!!!!! you have to find a good DR that cares 7 years on klonipins got off cold turkey but had to take seizure meds and be baby sat by my sis for 2 weeks, thats the only way off lost 7 years of my life cuz I denied my addiction to them. NOw i am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
are u taking a benzo? if so get off fast by taking anti seizure meds then run 30 minutes a day!! by  RUNNING ! it works!!!
I started having panic attacks in 2007. Stores are bad but even worse is an Airport, as Cabin Crew I can't escape them!! Most recently is the Crew Bus. I feel like Im trapped and can't get out. Although I don't mind the actual plane and I've even recently done a Parachute Jump. I took lexapro and they worked a little but the side effects were terrible. On nights out I would lose My memory and become verbally abusive. I went cold turkey on them. Now I take it literally one day at a time. When Im hungover it doubles. I can do absolutely nothing but stay in My house. I think I'll try the Linden Method. Google it or watch the video on YouTube. Anxiety is a struggle and for Me I hope will be cured someday. I hope all here is cured
this was so helpful! i try to be active in spite of the dizzy light headed feeling...sometimes i even think i am developing some brain abnormality that no one knows or can find--but you are right it is panic and you have to work through it!!!
I agree...I get so tired of it--I am so tired of feeling this way! especially when I see people saying they have been dealing with it for 5 years or so---I really just want to beat this!
I am now beginning cognitive behavioural therapy--however i am on medication--I have a few days left on it..then we begin the cognitive aspect of it--I am excited because I heard this really works...what can i do in the interim?
thank you so much--I am glad for posts like yours that give me hope--trust me!!
im so scared. I fainted a few yrs ago and was so scared of what it might be. Had a blood test and dr said i was extremly anemic. Had iron infusions. And tablets but never seem to be the same since then. Its been 3 or 4yrs and all my dr can say is that its anxiety and panic disorder. I feel dizzy and out of breath alot. Also like i dont really exsist or like things around me arnt real. I was so scared of fainting and that i would die that i kept waiting for it to happen. I have been on anxiety tablets and was starting to do more things and even start feeling a lil better. Then about a year and a half ago i stopped cold turkey and have just gotten worse since then. I do nothing. I go nowhere im always tired and scared to even step outside of my house. I cry sometimes because i hate feeling like this and wonder wheather i will feel like this for the rest of my life. I just want to be normal. I am still scared that i have something else seriously wrong with me that the dr,s cant find. Helpppp this is taking over my life
wow...you are definitely having rebound symptoms of anxiety.  You need to probably talk to a professional and as much as we hate---take some medication for a short time and learn some useful techniques on how to deal with your anxiety.  It can stop your entire life if you do not deal with it and soon too.  It uses all insecurities to stop you from living..feeds off fear.  First step for you is to get some professional help.  Especially since you did say the meds were helping.  Worst thing is to go off those meds cold turkey--the rebound symptoms are even worst than when you first began having the symptoms.  I wish you all the best.  KEep us updated.
WOW
I am just so appauled that you explained me to a T . I have all the EXACT same things you have mentioned it's crazy. And also everyone has said its anxiety or that i'm making it up when I most definitely am not. I am literally afraid to do anything by myself anymore in fear of fainting and it's an everyday struggle to work in a minimal effort shoe store. I'm so glad I am not the only one. I had to go to the hospital which did all tests and everything was normal so they sent me to a cardiologist .. After awhile the cardiologist thinks i have "innapropriate sinus tachycardia" because my heart rate is always faster than normal. I am now taking metaprolol which has helped but i still get dizzy so who knows what this really is. Best of luck, any of you can contact me at collette_noellexo***@**** if you need to talk about this further... Because really, no one can know how to help without having been there
WOW
Its just so frustrating. I stopped the meds because i thought they might do me more harm than good in the end. i am just a mess...i could just be talking to someone and i feel unreal....its weird and im always focusing on my breathing...its so shallow and its like i cant get enough air! I dont know about going back on meds...i recently found out im pregnant so i dont want to harm my baby :( but i also want to be the best i can be and not scared 24/7. DIZZYGIRL im so sorry u have to go thru this because i wouldnt even wish it on my worst enemy - if i had any lol. really its a horrible feeling
Hi I'm. Shane and u all have described me to a T .  I'm at work now having panic attack. And will continue to have them all night.  My dizziness will not subside .if I didn't have 2 children and a wonderful wife I would blow my brains out . I'm feed up. .   But knowing all of u feel the exact same way I do ( including dismissing my self from people ) has just helped me a lot.  Thank u all for sharing your feelings
Hello.  I'm Shane .    And I feel the someway . It is very scary.  But just reading this forum with everyone on it describing the same thing I actually feel better .    I am 35 and started going threw this at 20.   I took lexapro.  Andot seemed to work at first but then latter had side affects .   And if u r like me , Witch u r cause we all r. Any thing has side affects cause we panic about anything.   But I'm here if u would like to talk about it cause talking helps if the person u talk to has felt panic attacks before.  
I understand you when you say you are fed up...Some days its like i dont want to be alive because its so hard and i just want to feel normal again and not have to think about everything so much. Now that i am pregnant i also panic about every little thing and i dont know how im gona have the baby lol. i guess im just gona have to get through it someway. Even if i had a minute of feeling normal i would be sooo happy. i dont want to be like this for the rest of my life :(
I feel like your twin,I feel the exact same as u do,everything that u say,I feel the same.I also had all the tests done and everything came back normal. The Dr prescribed anti-anxiety pills,but I don't want to go on them. I'm looking for herbal remedies or therapies that wud help me...please if any1 can help me,I want to be normal again???? Bibbles
I know exactly how you feel, I've been dealing with this for 2yrs now. Doctor's,ER,test after test and nothing. At this moment I feel lightheaded, feels like I'm the only one who is swaying back and forth. I get so scrared but I remember that God will see me through this just as He has before. I won't lie, sometimes I feel as if I'm going to lose my mind. I won't stand up for a few minutes, I have to take deeps breaths and pray. It comes and goes throught out the day. I can be fine for a few weeks and it just comes back out of no-where. I know God will see me through it, stay positive everyone and know that it will be fine. Have a blessed day.
hi ,i fell the same dizzy think for 3 years now .but wen i drink 2 glaces a wine i fell like a new person ,i think you people choul trye to ,just dont be adective ,god luck four us ,
  I feel the same way. Did it work when you cut back on the booze? I did but I still get dizzy and still have anxiety. It is nowhere nearly as bad as before.
I feel the same and so so weird in the head but as you say if you obsess over something it can induce it.  I monitor my dizziness all the time.  Anyone else do that?  

Strangely that fighting to stay conscious feeling and on the verge of passing out has passed a bit and now feel sort of drugged up and tight head and sort of shaky and dizzy.  The anxiety panic stuff is with me almost constantly and I have taken to mybed but I don;t feel any better there.

I woke up last night with horrible strange pains in my chest and jaw and
back but I didn't panic about it much.  It is just the dizziness that scares me stupid.  I often wake up with stiff painful numb hand and I used to get pins and needles but that seems to have stopped a bit too.

Pain behind the eys and shaking head and just like everything has gone wrong in my head is so scary.  How can you get up pand do anything feeling like this?

I guess we are in such a sever state that it will be a slow business to come out of it.  Ihave to hope that I willcome out of it as it seems like a living hell at the moment.

Anyone found any therapy, counselling that works as doesn;t seem like drugs are the answer.  I am scared of drugs anyway.
Iam always lightheaded & it scares me.Iam tired of being told its anxiety. i have headaches,then get lightheaded & of course with having that i get scared & become anxious. I have seen so many doctors,have had brain scans & nothing. I was told i might have tos which is compression of the nerves. which can also cause lightheadedness. I have my anxiety under control & when i exercise i dont freak, iam not lightheaded & i feel amazing. lately ive been lazy & havent gone to the gym & now all my symptoms are back. Is it anxiety? Iam not sure because iam not anxious. Iam so scared!!!!! Anyone have any ideas? Iam making an appt w an orthopedic doctor this week.
I've been feeling the same way! I'm 15 as well and at first I thought it was low iron but I dont think so anymore. I have the same feeling as not actually being here, when I told the doctor she just looked at me like I was crazy. I've been having this dizzieness stuff for about three weeks more or less but I'm hoping it goes away soon because I'm so scared of failing school.
I had been suffering with these symptoms for many years! Hypertension and anxiety both run in my family. When I had my first panic attack at age 23 I thought I was having a heart attack! At that time I was found to have hypertension and put on a beta blocker. I could not believe there was nothing wrong with my heart and that the weird feelings I was experiencing was a panic disorder...panic attacks. I suffered for many years feeling uncomfortable in public places...feeling light headed, tightness in the chest, not being able to think straight just to name a few symptoms. I felt better at home. I tried panic disorder clinics but it did not help me. For a lot people it is a chemical imbalance that you can not control. It was not until I was put on a low dose of Klonopin that I felt like a new person! All the difference in the world. I was against taking any kind of tranquilizer at first, but what good is living your life in constant fear. This is no way to live. I have been on these meds now for more than 25 years with great success. There is hope...
Its comforting in the discomfort to see we are not completely alone or all " just crazy". I have had everything you all mention pretty much. I am 37 years old and according to all tests from doctors in really good health. I passed a life insurance exam with flying colors. But despite this I can hardly go to the grocery store. I get dizzy / light headed. I always feel like I might pass out. Its just this feeling of uneasy light and tipsy that is so frustrating.
   It has stopped all of my life and any good things I had or could have had because of my avoiding places of all types dues to this feeling. It is perhaps fear of the feeling or what " might happen" but there is the very real and physical symptoms that are hard to live with or deny.
     Its nearly impossible to date , or have anything worth having which contributes to " depression". I wake up sometimes with this dread and dizziness and feel kind of sick to my stomach. I can't even eat . Then I go to long without food and feel even more dizzy . By the time I get food down it just makes me feel sicker.
   I also can sleep. I keep having weird sleep schedules. Up all night , then half way between day and night or sometimes when I fight it " normal " up at 8 . But the anxiety rears its ugly head and I can't sleep and end up later and later. This naturally also takes away from the quality of life. There are not a lot of people to meet to talk to at 4 am jogging in the streets ! lol Because of the anxiety I have become a hermit.
  If I go to any restaurant I feel panic and that I am stuck or trapped. Even the slightest physical sign will make my symptoms kick in . I hate appointments because I am scared I will be dizzy someplace I MUST  be at then crack mentally.
   I am trying cognitive / behavioral  therapy and we will see how it goes. But I have not found repeated  exposure to stressors.... like just going out makes it easier. I still feel the dizzy / fear stuff. I have had this all since around junior high school. I withdrew mentally and socially and just became 100% isolated .
     I wish you all full recovery and you are not alone ( though it sure as hell seems like it most of the time huh guys?)
Drew
i have a question for you i sufferd from anxiety for two years i feel like i am going to feel this my whole life i've been felling like if im not here, so bad that i have really bad sensations that make me nervous. the main symptom i have is i cant stop worrying about things i feel.is there anyway you can help me
I suffered from debilitating anxiety for 15 years before I finally ended up at the doctor's thinking I was sick. The doctor said I had a panic attack and prescribed Zoloft. It changed my life and I was finally normal again. I was on Zoloft for 10 years, but went off Zoloft about a year ago because it made me so fatigued. I have felt awful for the past 3 weeks - dizzy, lightheaded, chest pains, fear. I can't wait to get back on Zoloft. I was against meds for so long, but they really can change your life.
You have to just stop worrying. Im not joking. I used to be dizzy all the time as in continuously and because of that I would then get even more worried which was the cause of it in the first place. I had been to see a doctor and had been put through a few little tests including a heart monitor as I also got pains in my chest and there was nothing strange found. the doctor and my mum who was a nurse at the time said I think you might have anxiety and I simply needed to relax, stop worrying, chill....easily said but bloody hard when your feeling dizzy 24/7 I thought but I gave it a go. I tried very hard I simply accepted I was feeling dizzy and told myself I just wouldnt give a **** for a week, have a little holiday, I thought I just will not care! It worked and it can come back if you get to stressed but at that point you have to go from one extreme to the other and just not care lol. Truly worked for me, was gone within a week. Im not saying this is the cure for everyone but de-stressing as hard as it may seem is very important :)  
I strtd havn the same symptoms n Jan 2012. I'm 53 and live alone. I lost my job ovr this and can't wrk bcuz I'm dizzy and nauseus 24/7. I hav been 2 the e/r, dr., had blood wrk up which all came bak normal. I hav no $ 4 any medical treatmnt or rx. I am about 2 lose my home now. I hav become a recluse bcuz if I go anywhere I get dizzy and nauseus. I almost passd out last time I attempted 2 go 2 the store. I don't hav a boyfriend r a support system of any kind. You aren't alone and I understand EXACTLY how u feel.
I have had the same thing. I was lightheaded, feeling dizzy, my blood pressure was 178/110 so I was admitted in the hospital, every test under the world has been ran on me and they all have came back normal, EVEN though  I'm far from feeling normal, however I have had to take another approach..... I've tried having a positive attitude, lots of prayer, and keeping busy. I'm not sitting at home isolating myself from the world.My couch was my safe zone, as long as I stay there I felt I would make it another day but with the new position Ive taken im happy to report I'm doing better. Nerves and stress are our worst enemies!
Have you looked into the possibility of heavy metal toxicity and or liver problems? I had very similar symptoms and found relief by doing a heavy metal detox program through a naturopathic  doctor and also going for acupuncture. Basically my liver was not working properly and I was unable to filter toxic elements through my body properly. Just a heads up though... most western medical doctors are not educated about such problems and therefor do not understand, or treat patients properly. After 3 months of a healthy diet...no alcohol, special herbs and acupuncture, I can tell you that I finally feel like my world is becoming normal again and I am on the mend. It sure is awful to feel so horrible with no "medical" diagnosis. I thought I was going crazy as well.Good luck.
Even my eyes will watervwith it im scared to death dont know what to do
On 30mg of pred. I remember the relief when I came off and I thought I was healed forever. Now I am back on and the dreaded confusion, dizziness zombie-feelings are back. They are the worst thing. Little bit of muscle weakness and depression.

I recommend unofficially based on a trainee doctor's recommendation and her mother a qualified physician that this is not good med to be on particularly long term. Marijuana was recommended and it can be used with a vapouriser to avoid smoke issues. Legal issues you need to consider. Seems to help to relax, relax the muscles and deals with symptoms rather than the source. They recommended another drug instead of dreaded pred but I cannot remember the name.
I read the "Scared to die" part of your ID. My hope is to give you a little bit of comfort. I am a professional person with my own business and am cautious with whom I share this. My email is ***@**** if you are interested in the entire story:
     I used to be terrified to die....I mean absolutely terrified, but then I actually did. I died on August 6, 2011 and it was absolutely one of the most amazing experiences of my life!! I had never been more ALIVE, and I can't wait to go back:)

God Bless
Hi im an anxiety sufferer and i get it all the time but theres sonething else......i have dreams of a man in black trying to kill me and i wake having an attack and cant breathe, i even se him in the day sometimes and im scared all the time i dont like being on my own anymore and im throwing up all the time and getting nose bleeds, im not going crazy am i?! What should i do? Im on anti depressants as well but im unsure if that is why?? Thanks x
Have you been officially diagnosed with anxiety or panic disorder? Are you being treated? I guess I should introduce myself. I am Chris and I have lived with severe anxiety, panic and agoraphobia for a number of years back in the late 1990's. I have successfully overcome my anxiety, etc. I am just here wanting to give insight or an ear to those who are actively suffering. you can email me at ***@****.

Chris
I feel EXACTLY everything you mentioned.  Im tired of this too. its taking over my life. I am scared to look for jobs now because everytime in the middle of an interview i got that dizzy/about to faint/black out feeling. So embarrassing! i kept fighting it (going on 2 yrs) but its quite hard and also hard to focus on anything else then. I can go on and on about this, its so frustrating...especially being that I'm getting divorced and need to provide for my daughter and this anxiety or whatever it is is preventing me from doing just about anything. If you find anything that helps...PLEASE post. The one thing I believe does help is excercise; I was feeling much better after bike riding everyday last summer. That's my plan for now, exercise...hoping to feel better and all of you as well ;)
This explains my life so far. I can't even explain to all of you how much I know how you all feel. It's my worst fear, fainting. What I hate about the whole thing is it's like a monster 24/7, that taunts you all day with these terrible feelings and thought and no matter how many times you whip that sword it just...won't be defeated. I want it to go away so bad. I think the worst thing of it all is that I'm in my sophomore year...I am only 15 years old, and I feel like I've lived a thousand years. It's hard convincing myself to go to school everyday, to be around my healthy energetic friends enjoying their youth. I have turned to find cyber friends, since I cant find any in real life. I would love it if some of you guys could give me some tips or talk to me every once in awhile. I don know how I'm going to become an adult with this. I don't know how I'm going to ever have a boyfriend, let alone love someone who can deal with my condition.
Hi i feel exactly the same way as you. Everything that i do is a challenge. I even quit my job bc i couldnt take it anymore. When i walk i start feeling dizzy and feel like i will Faint. Its  really hard leaving my comfort żonę and i try to avoid everything and everybody. Did u get your anxiety under control?
Look into Wernickes Encephalopathy. Your doctors need to check serum thiamine levels, and get an MRI.  However they should immediately treat you with iv thiamine if they feel this is causing your issues.  I am suffering similar symptoms.  The most common cause according to the readings is prolonged alchohol abuse.  In my case it was thyrotoxicosis with poor nutrition from fasting and raw diet.  End result can be the same.  Not enough Thiamin in your brain and it needs replaces via large doses given IV.  Not sure this is your problem, but your given history and symptoms point in this direction.
This may be a long shot but have you had your Vitamin D3 levels checked?  I know this sounds simple but vitamin D is abnormally low in a large percentage of the US population and apparently does have an association with anxiety.  I found this connection only after suffering with anxiety for some time.  My only blood chemistry that was unusually low was Vitamin D.  I ignored this because I had no idea there could be a connection until I researched anxiety myself and came across this association.  Vitamin D can be supplemented to restore normal levels.  You might also ask about magnesium supplementation as well.  I don't know if this will help but check with your physician. I post this only in the hope that it can be of some value to those dealing with this condition.  My anxiety has thankfully resolved and my life is back to normal. I don't know for sure that this was the solution but I thank God everyday that I have some normalcy again.
I am sooo glad I found this website! I have been struggling with all these problems. Anxiety attacks you name it! Butthat to actually know that they're a lot of people going through this is a HUGE relieve!

God bless you and this website!
I am sooo glad I found this website! I have been struggling with all these problems. Anxiety attacks you name it! But to know that they atewant a lot of people going through this is a HUGE relieve!

God bless you and this website!
I know exactly what yall talking about  I used to have anxiety I still have it but its not as bad I my heart used to race all night and I would think its heart diesease becsuse I drank that night but its anxiety but the only real cure is yall. feel me? Anxiety is all a mind trick so don't think about it and what work for mine Is I always have a good mood even if I had a crappy day and dont stress myself out and damn I never felt this good in my whole life oh and what  helps is to talk to your best friend or mom  it works idk about yall but my moms voice relaxs me and just try and go to bed or lay down and relax while talking to your loved one and to prevent it from comin back just forgive yourself and forgive others in ordered to have peace u gotta have peace with yourself...ya know..there aint nothing wrong with you and u thinkin u have some sort of disease makes ur anxiety worse and worse. What also works is drink gatorade or power aid idk edgy but out works great it immediately stops my anxiety most of the time haha well i hope yall take my advice .
I also suffer with bad dizzness \lightheadness and really bad painck attacks I was put on bistiplol for it ot stops the heart from recing and sends signals to the brain so that the panick attacs stop u still get minor ones but they are still as frighting a any panick attac hope this helps
Hey ki3r I'm Andre I'm from New York and I understand your problem. See what I want to do is tell you that bad first then the good okay. Now what your experiencing is definitely from alcohol abuse weather it's one drink to 20, and if you didn't know alcohol is not good for your liver nor is it good for your mental thought process many drinkers tend do it over and over. It's sounds like what your experiencing sounds like anxiety disorder but it may be brain Trauma now, I want to tell that I also suffer from anxiety disorder feeling like in going to die and go absolutely crazy and can't look people in theirs eyes very long cuz ill stare and anyone know that looks crazy, hears the good news it's clinically proven that you can't go crazy while experiencing anxiety attack in fact it's a mental thought that you are dying and the truth is what your experiencing is fear of fear because you think your going to die you start to believe and that starts a frenzy of attacks such as lack of sleep, chest pain, shortness of breath, pain on one side of your head, pins and needles, feeling of coldness throughout your body, hot flashes and light headedness and dizziness. Now theirs multiple ways to get rid of these problem now I'm going to tell how I'm doing it first is knowing what you feel, two focus on where the pain is, tell your self I'm having a panic attack over and over until you realize " I'm having a panic attack", three start a new life meaning try new things that could possible make you the most happy, four knowing theirs others to talk to with the same problem help, five try meditating or massage therapy. I want to help you.so if you need someone to talk to add me of face book "dre_tha_wiz" I know it's a funny name but different is good so let's make a difference.
I can also do that: take a vacation from stress. It does help. Exercise really helps too. Pushing myself to be normal tends to lead to me forgetting about the anxiety and suddenly I'm anxiety free, until the next episode. Which for me, could be months. Luckily. I know that there are many people who suffer through anxiety worse than me. I know this is not the answer for everyone but there is an answer out there for you.
I have been having bad anxiety all day everyday and the last 2 months I feel weird all day everyday I dont feel like myself anymore everything seems weird , and I cant not deal with It anymore some one please help..
hey hun,,abit late i kno..but apparently ya shyptoms sounds like its related 2 anxiety n depression,,wot u need 2 do is work out which 1 of erm r actually coursin u more problems,,yeah its a catch 22 as i kno myself as im a suffer,,its a vicouse circle..but if u can seperate the 2 of theze n u will kno which 1 needs workin on the most,,its hard 2 explain 2 most people n it gets 2 the point where u feel uve lost who u were n u dnt kno where turn,,the only thimg i cud sugest is take each day as it comes dnt do 2 much n try not stress out as thats 1 of the worse anxiety triggers..n cut ya caffeine out as it helps a little,,which is better that nothin i say,,it aint easy hun as i no..but try look on the bright side IT CUD BE WORSE,,this is wot gets me thou n u dnt kno me but i aint had it easy ive bin battleing thiz 4 years n got extremely severe the past 16 mnth..so i kno a mayority of wot im explainin 2 aint aload of rubbish,,hope u look on the bright side hun n b appy n everything is all x
Hi Natalie.  Anxiety can be overwhelming at times and it seems like it will never end but I assure you it will.  You cannot let it overtake your life.  You can confront it and win.  Exercise helps to some extent and if you haven't found a physician who can identify with your problem you need to do it.  It may be caused by something as simple as a mild deficiency in serotonin levels which can be addressed with a SSRI.  Try to confront if by taking small steps initially.  I went through this last spring and it was terrible.  I thought it would overtake me but I gradually pulled out of it.  Have your blood chemistries checked and if anything is abnormal address it even if you think it could not be related.  Keep your chin up and just know that it will get better if you take charge of it.
Hello I am writting this because I am wondering If anyone else feels weird all day, It just started with panic attack and then I started feeling weird everyday all day for the last 2 months and I noticed If I nap when I wake up the weird feeling is worse, and Ive been on seroquel and citalopram for about almost 6 weeks and have not noticed a differents , WHEN WILL THIS WEIRD FEELING GO AWAY It scares me and I cry all day because of this feeling.....
Dose anyone at all have a suggestion like I really am At my breaking point I cant live like this Feeling weird not like myself numb ,,,,
I hear were you are coming from.... weird feeling all day in my head, nauseated, sweats, can't eat, just overall the worst feeling in the world.... this has been happening on and off for the last year..... I have no medical conditions that would cause this, other then anxiety..... I feel you when you say. WHEN WILL THIS FEELING GO AWAY... I was on celexa I stopped taking it (wished I didn't) started wellburtrin a week and 3 days ago just stopped that today, now I am back on celexa as I wasnt taking anything for anxiety from june 2012 till the end of january 2013 (wellbutrin). I think i am having BAD side effects from the wellbutrin.... NOT FUN at all so I hope the celexa helps or counters it or something. At the moment I have a slight headache, not really dizzy, I do feel sick to my stomach and don't want to do ANYTHING...
i have the same problem..  It took away my mood in doing activities and achieving goals because of thing that i'm going to die one day and every person will die which is true. But that is too far to think about it..take exulten or zoloft and tell yourself we will have eternal life with God.. Think of a circle it's endless like eternal life... make the most out of your life.. God created you for a purpose and to live eternal life... there is no such thing as death It's just a transfer of world... and that world would be better and happier with God. "For God so love the world that He gave His only Son, and whoever beleives in Him will not die but willl have ETERNAL LIFE"
I know how you feel.. I wish to live a normal life just as others do.. God Bless
Well I am 28 year old female and I had a panic attack about 6 months ago while I was driving. I didn't know what  it was at first but I went to the Dr and he said I had panic disorder. Anyways, now I cant drive or anything. I cant even go in the grocery store with out my husband. Anyways, I have had a knot of anxiety in my stomach ever since the panic attack and I get really dizzy and light headed almost all day... I cant explain it really, it's kind of like a dream or like im having an out of body experience or something. It's so strange and I get really scared! I also have blurry vision and when I look at lights they have like a halo thing. Its so hard to explain and would like to know if anyone has had this??? If so what meds did you take to help it? I have a Dr app and I want to know what to say to him!!! Please help!!!!
am fed up with hw i feel i always feel dizzy sick numb limbs ad bloods dun ct scan dun dat scan dun all come bk clear gt mri on wed feel lik i am dyeing but the past month its been getting worse like yesterday an to today ive been feeling all confused an foggy an dizzy an sick i feel that bad an ill an feel lik am dyeing am to scared to go to sleep my gf doesent even think its bad wat am going throw coz shes pregnant but i say at least she knws wats causeing her to feel crap
Hi blued82. I saw your post and I know how you feel. When you have one panic attack you constantly live in fear of another one.  This makes you even more anxious.  I assume you have been to your doctor by now and hopefully you are on your way back to normalcy.  When I went through this over a year ago I thought I would never get back to normal but I did.  For me, I was prescribed low dose Zoloft and it seemed like it took forever to work but it did after about two months.  I also dedicated myself to exercise.  It really helps relieve anxiety and tension.  You may also make sure you are not deficient in some common vitamins such as D3.  You take it one day at a time. You focus on small improvements at first and confront your fears.  Challenge them and don't let them control your life.  I know its easier said than done but just persist and you will eventually be fine.
Just wanted to let all of you know there are chem-trails being sprayed all over the US! Our food is being genetically modified! Water& toothpaste contain flouride which can slowly kill you! Sorry to freak everyone out when you are obviously all having anxiety but try to eliminate sugary garbage foods! Try to get some kind of water filtration even if it's just a pitcher with filter? Try to educate yourself about food, water etc. & how it's effecting us! ALL OF US! My daughter has been suffering all that has been said by everyone here! Just came on like that 12/1/12! Xanax didn't work, several panic attacks later she's going to try Zoloft? Very hard to watch a loved one or anyone struggle with this! I feel nothing I can do but continue with Dr. visits, meds etc.until someone can help? Doug Kaufman has a tv show called Know the Cause . He has several books 1 is THE FUNGUS LINK which states mycotoxins in certain grains & foods cause illness. He also has the phase 1 diet which eliminates these grains & foods. Not sure if it will work for anxiety but may be worth a try! Always remember you are part of SOURCE and YOU ARE THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!! Love to all on this horrible journey & good luck on your quest for peace in your lives!
I'm the same way, an yes fluorescent lights make me feel terrible..I went to bed one night an woke up an I was so light headed an dizzy..later that day I went to the doctor an they said my blood pressure was a little high an I had some fluid around me ears..vertigo..they put me on an antibiotic an went back a couple days later an they ended up putting me on blood pressure medicine..I haven't started taking it yet..guess I'm to afraid or something cause of the way my heart beats sometimes..I also get pains that seems like its my heart..I'm 21 year old guy..an I'm afraid of being alone..kinda embarrassing..I'm constantly light headed..an when I get nervous or anything it gets way worse.. one day I was workin  out of town an I felt okay on the way their..I go into a gas station an get a candy bar and an orange juice..an all of a sudden my vision starts getting black..an my heart was beating out of my chest..this lasted a couple hours an then it just went back to light headedness..this is really scary stuff..any help would be greatly appreciated cause the doctors around here are not worth any more of my money *no insurance*
i suffer from anxiety i feel shaky inside and feel light headed throughout the day im on meds but still feel like this
Hi guys. I'm 20 y/o female and I struggle from all of the same things... I can't even go to the movie theater or to dinner with my boyfriend anymore. I've been struggling with anxiety/panic attacks most of my life. I hate I feel like everything is fake, not real. And that things will never be the same again. And always tired.. I can't drink anymore. I can't drink pop/coffee/Ice coffee.. Anything with caffeine.

I've noticed tho, anything you try to take for a panic attack helps for the moment but its still in the back of your mind.. Excuse my French... But I tell the anxiety "TO **** OFF!" And it actually seems to helps sum. I try not to let it run my life, but it does. But I try not to give it that power over... The one thing I've been wondering is if I am claustrophobic!?... (& PS any type of anxiety med. actually give u MORE panic attacks in the long run.. Try herbs. Organic meds) I'm hoping to be to finally/soon get over all of this and on with my life! Take care you two I hope things get better for all of us!!!♥
Wew! Takes me a lot to read all of this, we have all in common... well, best wishes and God bless us all.. Go fight! we can all overcome this smile :)
Wow the lighting thing (Wal-Mart) got me!!! I was diagnosed 2 years ago with a panic disorder. I know what triggered mine...my 2 year old son began having febrile seizures and I began having panic attacks when he would become sick I was so scared he would eventually die from them (he never would my mind just worked overtime coming  up with such craziness) I was in Paxil for about three months then gave it up. I hate meds, I've been struggling through it but I'm getting through :) I believe our bodies are strong and we can fight through almost anything!!! anyways oddly enough my husband had the same issues and is  on a migraine medication it controls the dizziness.  he was not diagnosed with the same thing his doctors thought it was due to migraines without pain and it comes in the form of dizziness...just some thoughts. good luck to everyone stay strong and look forward to brighter days ahead...they're coming ;)
is there anything I can do to help alleviate the dizzy/lightheaded feelings????  
My name is Alyssa and I'm only 13 and having symptoms of a heart attack, am always lightheaded or dizzy upon standing but everything just goes black usually when I stsnd up and I constantly feel pain in my arms and inner wrist where my pulse is and it started after i stsrted 7th grade. I'm going into eighth and the symptoms seem to be grtting worse. What do you think it is? One day I drank A LOT more water to see if i was drinking enough and it stopped hurting but i was still dizzy and it's annoying me so much. It's like a dull pain and never stops most days. I have a feeling of heaviness and fullness and twinges of pain in my chest and wrists mostly
Hello to all.I want to give a small gleam of hope to the dizzys that suffer.yes we as in my self have a name people call us.dizzys.back in 2002 I fell to sleep that night woke up feeling really funny.I felt very nervous. Or shaky. I thought I was under a lot of stress.that this feeling would go away.so I ate a little something and tried taking a hot bath to relax.well that did not work.I became very dizzy almost as in a dream state.my eyes could not catch up with my brain.mind you I have been healthy The whole time before.so this was very strange.but at this time a lot of. Changes were going around in my life.like a new house. New job.and a month before I lost a very close person to me.so I believe this was and is stressed induced. Anyhow.I too seen Dr after doctor test after test.no answers.I was fine I looked normal on the outside but inside I was scared to death.thinking tumors. Or cancer.or enter ear disorder.who knew. No one. So the only thing Dr could do.was put me on zanix.or valum. And they did not work they had to keep upping the dose.so my Dr put me on zoloft.I was on that for 5 years.it helped enough to let me be able to leave my house and do a little shopping.but the dizzy was still there it just help me with my anxiety.but I saw this sight called the dizzys.it showed me how to do exercises to help the dizzy go away.it worked not compleatly but 90 percent is gone. I feel it most if I have a bad week of not enough sleep.or around that time of the month.or at a stressful time in my life.but it goes away no longer then a week.but I will take a week four times a year.it sure beats everyday all day long for 9 years.I only wish I found out faster.it would have saved me my 20s. I am able to live a normal life again.I can go to the gym.I can shop play with my kids dance. I can live my life once more.thanks to this site.I hope this can help.but just to let you know it wont be easy thing at first.because they need you to do things that make you get dizzy.and all you want to do is avoid that feeling.but please do what they tell you. The more you do the faster you get better.look up the site. Exercises to help with being dizzy or vertigo..thanks I hope this helped.sorry about misspelled wording.I'm on my cell.
im 16 and ive been bulllied  my whole life but my "friends" tricked me into smoking k2 like 5 times i dont know if its it but even before that i had been having axieety as if someone is going to kill me or the government but yea pretty much the same symptoms as most of you hall, dizzyness light headed joint pain, shocks, shortness of breath and in either a bad mood or mad as **** all the time i dont know how to be happy anymore i think it might be depression but weed helps...even so the symptoms tend to creap around when im high. i have thouhg of a therapy or a hypothesT .  IF ANYONE HAS DONE ETHER OF THESE LET ME KNOW HOW THEY WORKED ESPECIALLY HYPNOTISTIM TAHKN YOU AND GOOD LUCK TO U ALL
Heyy i wana let yous know im in almost the same possition as yous. But im 15 years old i had depression and i just got off it but when i got of it i still felt symptoms that were bad. I would get dizzy my vision was messed up and i felt like i was about to faint. I been feeling like this for 3 weeks now. Went to the doctors tmy bloodpressures fine everything is normal they cant find nothing wrong with me. But idk why im feeling like this then. My mom wants to take me to the hospital to get more test done mri and all that but i need a referal from my doctor. But my doctor dont want to they said cuz its just all in my head or it can be from my vision to.they say im symptomatic and makes stuff up so they sent me to a schyciotris cuz its all in my head. I have really bad Anxciety to. Ithink and think and once i think agout it alittle its always there and dont go Away. I honestly dont know what is this i dont know what to do i feel as my life is over already i hate this!;/ someone please help me.!
Jst found out i hv hbp n kidney disease symptoms were heavy head n light head feeling
I have the same symptoms and got diagnosed with vaso vagul sympcope trough a positive tilt test
i have these all the time as well.. i had this even till now but every time it gets worst i tell myself... "its something i have felt before and whatever i feel is just a feeling and it cant hurt me.. worst situation i will only get panic disorder and i have been through that many times and it gona be walk in the park"... try it.. we anxiety patient are perfectly fine and but just need to talk and make our own mind think the right way.. by thinking right regularly u will feel that the brain will make it a habit and anxiety will soon be gone... i had this worst for 6 years and when i get fed up and felt no more afraid it got better.. haha funny yeah... thats anxiety... it will be okey.. trust me... tc..
Hi I seen to be haveing biZzy spells an lightheaded every time I go out I've been to see my doctor an he keeps telling me am fine an thir is nothink wrong with me I've even had blood test an everythink has come back normal am getting abit worried now I can't even seem to walk the shop unless me heart starts raceing an me head feels lke someone is shakeing it an my eyes go realy heavy does anyone no what is wrong with me or anyone got the same problem please help.
i have the same thing you are not the only one i am here with u i hevent seen an doctor yet but i will i am really scared
Hi im ryan i have been feeling like this now for the past week it all happend when i got in my girlfriends step dads car and i started to get sweaty and my heart started to race and i didnt know what was happening i was petrified that something bad was happening to me i am afraid to go out now and everytime i face general public i feel more anxious and more panic so i really dont know what to do i cried about ten mins ago but i felt a little bit better i have a pain in my lower rib cage and i dont know what it is help me
My names Rebecca grout I'm only 17 and I have my whole life ahead of me I got into college have an amazing boyfriend and adorable puppy and great friends. I'm having the hardest time dealing with this.. Everything I just read I'm dealing with constantly being light headed waking up in the middle of the night every night and having an attack. I'm constantly scared and not myself.. No one at all understands me.. And it's terrifying
we do understand here.....a lot of us have been through the same type of thing.  Initially you think you will not get over this but you will.  If you can, confront it head on.  Convince yourself that you will not let these feelings take over your life.  If you are getting dizzy and light headed when you walk then make yourself focus on a spot 10 feet ahead of you and walk to that point.... then another 10 feet etc.  If you are getting anxious in public places then go but stay only for very short periods.  If you have a physician tell him about your symptoms.  There are medications that can help you if he feels they are appropriate.  You can get through this period.......it may not be easy but you are strong enough to do it.
I totally understand everything you have said. It is the most horrible and scary thing I have ever been through. I have been on Sertraline now for a few months this being my second time. They did work first time but some how this time I still don't feel great. I'm ok but just not great. At the moment I am feeling dizzy and a bit nauseous but not 100% sure it is my tablets. Like you say you end up convincing yourself something else is wrong. I went to A&E the weekend and had ECG, blood tests and everything normal. I really do feel quite calm and am enjoying looking forward to Christmas and really do not feel stressed about anything, that is why I cant understand I have these feelings in my chest and I feel like it is such an effort to even breath.
I to had my first attack after my dad passed away and was totally shocked that my body could actually do this.
Hope your feeling well now anyway.
Regards
Rachael
I have been dizzy and heavy headed for 13 days straight 24/7.  I have not been able to work.  Have been to 3 doctors, the ER and the ENT.  Had CT scan on my head, sinus x-ray, EKG and all kinds of blood test.  All is normal.  I am so sick.  I really need to go back to work but don't know when and if I will be able.  I feel so helpless.  
I understand. I've been dealing with anxiety challenges since I was 17 now 30. The best advice I could give is accept what you feel and make the choice to live an anxiety free life. Ok sounds easier said than done now, but over time it will happen if you believe it to be. Your brain is giving you false warning signals to you that at one point you started to pay attention too. Stop paying attention to it. If you feel dizzy let yourself feel dizzy, if you get nauseous get nauseous, if you have a headache have a headache. It's all about acceptance and when you do these symptoms will disappear. Also try to have a routine in your life. A sense of doing something instead of being in your own head. Wake up everyday and put a smile on your face even though you might not feel it. There is a famous phrase "fake it till you make it". You are 100% in control of every feeling you have. A lot of times we let our feelings dictate our reactions to events, situations, etc. next time your anxious, angry, sad. Act fearless and happy instead. Challenge your brain and your thinking. Don't get me wrong no matter what you do you will have anxiety in your life. Even people that claim to not have anxiety have experienced anxious thoughts. Just educate yourself and when situations arise be brave enough to push through. Please if anyone needs advice or has questions please message me. You are never alone. 45 million people in the US alone have problems with anxiety.
i was crying reading this because you are saying everything i said and feel...i thought it was in my head and i would give anything to feel normal again.  even for a few seconds
Anxiety is difficult to understand unless you have experienced it.  It gradually begins to take over your life unless you take steps to address it directly.  Take small steps and confront your fears.  The old saying that "whatever does not kill me will make me stronger" is true for this condition.  When you begin to realize that you are stronger than your apprehension you will begin to gradually defeat it.  Pray for the strength to begin your emotional comeback and the Lord will help you find it.  God Bless all of you and best of health.
i am exactly the same  osslot  every  symptom  brings total  fear been like  this for 20 years  all my best to you geezer
Hi.  Panic attack symptoms can make you feel "frozen".  Sometimes all the physical symptoms or a few of the physical symptoms may occur.  Vision blurred, heart palpitations, tingling, numbness, lips can be numb, feeling of not being able to swallow, or eat.  Dizziness or feeling of lightheadeness.  Feeling of fear because of all of these symptoms or more.  The nausea can happen.
You should be examined by a physician.  They always want to rule out other illness or causes before diagnosing you with panic attacks.  You should have your heart checked.  Even a brain scan.  You should have your blood sugar tested because if you have hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia or diabetes...these panic symptoms occur with these causes also.  A complete and accurate physical should be performed.
My dizziness/balance started about 10 years ago and slowly progressed. The main problems were balance issues, ringing in ears and brain fog. Now I have confusion, irritable, no motivation, sleep a lot, nausea, brain scramble
anxiety / panic attach / vertigo, depression, decision making difficult,
Something scary is going on in my head. I am afraid of losing control of my mind and becoming a vegetable.
The only time I am ok is at night when I’m sleeping
I am upset with myself because I sit around all day, I don't enjoy
doing anything including the things I use to enjoy, scared, difficult to spell, getting difficult to focus when reading
I use to get relief when I would sleep in the recliner.
Now when I wake up in the recliner I feel nauseated so I am not getting much relief sleeping
I avoid conflict, I feel like I'm going to lose control of my mind/ go crazy, brain scramble
I have to push myself to do anything, when I start to wake (Hynagogia) I get a strong feeling
in my chest of anxiety/discomfort/scrambled, I feel overwhelmed
My mental state is so delicate I am afraid to take any medication. It may make things worse.
All my conditions worsen together I.e. ringing in ears gets louder, more nauseated and dizziness
I get the shakes at times.
I have been through every test imaginable and the test are negative. The doctors found nothing.
Has anyone found a fix or treatment?

Viewing 401-509 comments:
Jade59 commented on 10356's status
10356 My Sister has passed on.. ... Comment
abby32886 joined this community
Welcome them!