Anxiety Community
anxiety

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

anxiety

Hi, i am an 18 year old female. I am literally paranoid that i might have a disease going on in my body. I am so scared to an extent that i made my mom cut my hair because i thought i most likely had cancer and my hair would be gone anyway with chemotherapy so i thought i should get used to short hair. i know its so stupid but my dad passed away from cancer and every little thing to me i s cancer just recently iv been so dizzy and lightheaded for 4 months 24/7 i got mri done and waiting results process nearly drove me insane. it came back normal thank god. i was happy for a few days but now im back to worrying. i have lymph nodes swollen on my neck one on left and one on right.i went to doctor he said he doesnt think its anyting to worry about he did blood test which came normal but he gave me antibiotics saying maybe i have an infection in my tooth or something but im so worrried its lymphoma or other possbilities! i can never be happy . ima complete hypocondriac! please no rude comments helpp me!
Your worries are ruining your life, but you already know that.You need to see a therapist for 1 on 1 consultation so you can explain the whole problem to them. Have you ever done that?
The problem is all in your head not your body. Having fear is to place faith into something bad happening. You should consult with a therapist asap,
! Live your life happily and with no worries about what could go wrong. Because you are healthy so far and theres nothing to stress about hun!
nno but i am planning on it thank you very much for your response :)
Let us know how the session goes.
You are having anxiety attack... A month back I was always having the same kind of anxiety attack but for some other health disease so I read an article somewhere I don't remember where but it was written that your mind is playing games with you. In anxiety your mind becomes like an over-protective mother and makes you feel that anything and everything that is happening in your body is wrong. That is why you start fearing a lot and get paranoid all the time. My anxiety is was so bad that I stopped talking to everyone or eating then I tried Yoga to keep my stress levels low and under control.

I stopped exercising and started practicing yoga and meditation. Plus I also started drinking green tea that was specially for stress relieving. Now after 1 month I can proudly say that my stress and anxiety in absolutely under control, my health is getting better, I have started living my life again :-) I wish you all the best and hope you can also overcome your fears.
ChitChatNine just broke up a cat fight i... Comment
8 mins ago
DuskLunae added the Sleep Tracker
DuskLunae added the Food Diary