chest pains and anxiety
I have NEVER had any sort of chest pain till I started having anxiety.  My anxiety came froma bad relationship, tho I am mentally much better, I still have some anxiety and when I do, I get the sudden chest pains that make me jump.  99% of the time when I am laying down trying to go to bed.  tightness and sometimes a little burning.  What can I do to make this better??  This too scares me sooo much and makes my anxiety worse!  Iw ant to just freak out and cry!!  
I am also 25 years old.  female
Hi.  I was just hospitalized for chest pains caused by anxiety.  The best thing to try and do is relax.  Think positive and be grateful for our good health.  I have been trying to replace all and any worries with something positive. =)
This is not uncommen with anxiety. I have had chest pains too when I'm very anxious. Take care. Remar
one option is go on medication, I had the same problem but now I take Celexa and all of that nonsense has stopped.
hi i have chest pains too all through anxiety, it can be caused by heartburn, indigestion too. chest pains are very common in anxiety, as someone suggested you can try medication and some therapy. i choose to not take medication so just have to try and ignore them. just remember when you get the symptoms remind yourself that its just anxiety. i trust you have told your doc about these symptoms? keep us posted
Oh yes, I am on meds and I go to therapy every other week.  I am well aware what the cause is, I took a Xanax last night and it stopped them.  I feel mad at myself for some reason.  I feel like "how did u get to the point to where u have to take a pill to calm u down, and NOW get rid of chest pains?"  I am a positive thinker but it just makes me mad.  Im 25!  I should NOT be having chest pains when I begin to think a certainw ay or get upset.  It just annoys me.  
I REALLY want to get into Yoga!
I went to the Dr today.  They did an EKG.  Everythings fine.  They said I also have an upper res. infection.  Since I live in MI, it is soooo cold and snowy.  I feel some what better, have to learn to control my anxiety better.  Still having chest tightness, they gave me an Albuterol inhalor.  I hope It gets better!

Thanks for the support.
yoga would be great for you, go for it.
im glad the EKG was fine yes learn how to control tha anxiety and it will surely go away
good luck
It is only when I lay down really.  It like jumps at me when I try to go to sleep!  its annoying and makes me nervous!  of course!  I do breathing, eventually I do fall asleep.  
what is your chest pain like? it is hard to describle for me. i am online looking for answers now. i just woke up with chest pain in my breast/heart area like someone is pricking me deeply with a needle. sometimes it is like a major discomfort, but no pain, jsut tingly. scary. i am aftraid to go to bed. i was not having a bad dream, either. but the pain/sensation woke me up. happens a lot during the day all over my chest and has woken me up twice now. no answers on my end yet.
i too have been experiencing chest pain wich moves from my right and left . they did an ekg 2 times and i went with nutrionist i dont kno how u feels about them. and they said everything is fine but my pain lastes like all almost not over doing it all day. What do u guys think i should do or think icame to a point were i just want to give up. please help me. they gave me xanax, .25 for two wks to see how my chest pains get but its been one wk and idk.
i suffer anxiety really ba and get so much chest pain i been doctors about thisand he as put me on antidipresents.... some days i feel like im dying :( its that bad its not a nice thing to go through i have 4 little kids and it not fair on them really as it as chaqnge the waqy i live and is a nasty thing to have ive aloso had heart scans and ecg ect.... all cam bk normal i also asked the doctor how long it stays with u for he carnt say iv also started exp.... chest pains and left arm going dead he says its all down to depresion im so scaired and like some1 else said i just so scaired of exercising as scaire some thing will happen its not a nice thing to go through and i hope every 1 ho suffers it aswell as my self gets better soon x
Im 33 with 5kids,ive bein 2doc with chestpain,headaches,buzzin ear,nausea,fear2die and al i gt is it anxiety being like tis 4 alng time,hard2 cope with it,i feel 4 u,
I am a 40 year old married mom of 2.  I have suffered from anxiety and panic attacks for several years and have yet to find any long term relief.  I have been to the ER thinking for sure I was having a heart attack, both times...negative.  I followed up with a cardiologist and after all the tests,  was cleared of any heart problems.  It is incredibly frustrating going to a Dr. and telling them all of these physical symptoms that I have and them just nodding their head and saying.."it's just anxiety.".  I have been prescribed all sorts of different anti depressants and so far none have worked.  I take dissolvable Xanax at the start of a panic attack and sometimes it works like a charm, other times not so much.  I found this forum tonight and was relieved to see that I am not the only one going through this!  Anxiety has restricted me in so many ways...I just don't feel like myself.  I truly feel that unless you have experienced this first hand, you really have no idea the guilt and sadness associated with it.   Thank you to all of you that have shared your stories, if I find a miracle cure, I will be sure to post it...
I am a 28 year old female and I have the same problem I have been to three hospitals and they all say everything is fine after doing a ekg. So I decided to go to a clinic about the same issue and they say it's anxiety so they have me on clonazepam 0.5 mg to take twice a day. I am just scared because I don't know how I let myself get like this. I know sometimes I would get nervous for no reason and been get so mad but not knowing the effect that it is doing to my body I just hope and pray that I don't have to takethis medicine for the rest of my life. I missed one dose and chest pain came back. This is so scary
I have suffered from anxiety and panic attacks for years.  Recently, the chest discomfort has been debilitating.  I decided to start on Zoloft yesterday and since the chest pain has got worse!  I am so frustrated.  Do I give it time or stop now?