how do I stop my anxiety
How do I stop feeling anxious all the time I get dizzy a lot feel like I might pass out or get really bad panic aTtacks and I don't know why I feel like this been to doctors just gave me some tension headache tablets but don't work please help
Hey,
I got the dizzy feeling for the first time last night, i did nothing, i was too scared and paniced so i had to just ride it out. But i feel anxious alot of the time, worrying i might have another panic attack. I have only had anxiety issue's for just over a month but so far i have the best way to stop feeling anxious is to take deep breaths and try to take your mind off of things, find something to focus on, get up and do some housework, really just find anything to help take your mind off of it. I know how hard it is some times it doesnt work for me, everyone i have spoken to has said the best way is to not think about it.
Hope this helps :)
If the anxiety continues and is stopping you from daily activities, such as driving to shops or appointments, see a psychiatrist.

Not sure if the headache tablets were  prescribed by your personal physician or a specialist.  

There are many ways to control anxiety.  Some of us need medication and others do not.  Medication without therapy rarely succeeds. A skilled therapist can help you sort out the reasons you are having high anxiety and give you tips on how to handle.

Being aware of your breathing and distracting yourself with activities that engross your mind are useful.

Best...
I try to keep busy to distract myself from anxious thoughts etc. But sometimes it is very hard to do. I'll be working on something and being distracted and bam, a thought pops up and I begin to worry.

With the exception of a few times, I have always dealt with severe anxiety on my own. Once I even went to a psychaitrist and got meds and stuck with that until I felt better.

Its all up to the indivdual. Sometimes we all need help or assistance.
Thanks everyone I think its all good advice ur saying I hope it works and u all are well :)