Do I have Bipolar I really need help asap
So at home my behavior is different then at school with my family i feel like i am a good kid but I am not I just keep on doing bad things but cant control it and do feel like hurting my self or others idk i feel stress and depressed and dont like how i get treated especially when i get called names like bird brain that i should go die in hell makes me **** and want to keep on going at it with them and take all the anger out at them and say more bad things and do more bad things and can't get my mind off it and dont want to do anything or school work study for exams i feel like it happens when i am off my meds or its done for the day
Talk to a Thearopist or if u need someone to talk to message me
thanks but i feel like i am still bipolar and think my doc should just think about that lol
Hello, you're not alone. Im sorry you are going through such hard times right now, but it sounds like you are intelligent and looking for answers. Just the fact that you are here in the forum putting a voice to your feelings is awesome, good for you.

My son is treated bad in school and gets really upset about it. He has a condition different from yours but other kids pick on him and call him names also. He has speciall classes and gets really embarrassed so when he is called stupid, it really hits home for him.

Another young man who is a close family friend talks often about the same things you were just saying. A lot of anger directed at himself and others, a lot of fights in school and in his neighborhood, and severe depression bc he feels out of control.

Try to not beat yourself up or feel guilty. We are all doing the best we can.

Stay in touch and let us know how things are going.