Bipolar Disorder Community
Is this bipolar?

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

Is this bipolar?

I'm pretty unbalanced and have mood swings, i swaer lots, and slur my words.
No one knows, not even the docs, what it is.
It's really starting to annoy me.
Help??
Love, Beckee x
Doesn't really sound like bipolar. Sounds more like an anger or reactivity issue. The slurring concerns me. Sounds neurological.

None of us on here can make a diagnosis, we can only offer support and advice based on our own experiences.

The Drs should be doing more tests to try and establish the cause of your symptoms, if you are not getting anywhere with your current Dr then find another one.

All the best.