help me know if i am bipolar ?
Hi !
I would like to know if i am bipolar. I see there are many people who are here , and i don't have insurance so i wanted to see if you as someone who deals with bipolar can tell me by my symptoms if i am ? (: i change moods really quick . I get mad for the smallest things my anger takes over.within a minute and i stay mad but the next thing you know im happy . Well things are changing now, i have been becoming depressed . Im scared im getting worse . My boyfriend says i am bipolar but i wanted some inside he l p
No one here can diagnose you and bipolar is a very serious illness.  It could just be depression, but I would talk to a psychologist or a psychiatrist to be able to link your behaviors to something and start the treatment.

Good Luck,

Larry
If you don't have insurance check to see if you have a Mental Health Facility/Clinic in your area. The cost is based on your income. Also, check to see if you have a free clinic to see a dr. What you describe could also be your hormones a little out of wack. You should get them checked as they could cause these sx. Only a psyc dr should dx you. Keep a journal everyday, it can be short if your pressed for time, write down how you are feeling, what you did and anything else you feel is important to your mood. This not only helps you so you know where your at but it helps the dr to diagnose you properly. Take care, Crystal