Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
Constant fear of brain cancer, seizures?Help!
About This Community:

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Constant fear of brain cancer, seizures?Help!

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I have bypassed this forum ever since I started having these strange symptoms that scare me out of mind. Well, here it goes...I'm a 21 year old college student, who lives with my fiance and has been under constant stress. My symptoms started years ago with lathargy, anxiety, insomia, and fatigue. As a child I suffered from visual perception disorder where my eyes don't work together. Now, my nightmare statted to come true after I RECENTLY started to feel spaced out, foggy, and almost comatosed or this "half awake" feeling. I feel like I'm never fully awake, or aware. I feel like my brain is swimming in molases. Simple critical thinking questions are very tough for me to answer, I have profound visual disturbances, profound and disabling dizziness to the point where I feel like I just came off of a fast rollercoaster. I have tinnitus, a fullness in my ears, EXTREME fatigue, occasional problems swallowing,  memory issues that scare me the most and last but not least migraines in the right side of my head.

My medical history:
Chicken pox age 4
Asthma  age  5
Mono at age 13
Polycystic ovarian syndrome age 17
Severe ear infections throughout my life
Hormonal Imbalance age 18
Recently diagnosed w/ migraine disorder w/aura

Took 2 cat scans w/o contrast-negative
MRI w/o cintrast-negative
Post a Comment
To