Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
Need help

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Need help

Hello I've been having a few anxiety Attacks in the past couple months.  some symptoms I've been experiencing our headaches and this brain tingling numbness sensation in my brain that it feels like "oh im gonna die" or oh it  feels like I'm going to shut down or something.   Its not painful its just weird and makes me freakout a bit.  Plzz help thank you
From what you describe, your symptoms could be related to panic attacks which can make people feel like they are going to die.  See a doctor and if the doctor thinks that could be the cause, you could use therapy and/or medication.  Good luck to you.  Sara