Pain & Pressure in head
for the last two weeks i have been suffering from pressure sensation that is sometimes achey and painful but very mild with little to no head aches on the right side of my head basically above my ear it tends to stay in that spot sometimes i feel it on the left side as well or in different parts of my head over the past 3 months i have been suffering from either anxiety disorder or thyroid disoder I'm on lorzepam 0.5 mg 3 times a day and lexapro 10mg once a day not sure if this is something serious or not i have talked to my doctor about it he said possible allergies or sinus infection but i don't have a stuffy nose nor have i ever had allergies so he gave me nasal spray and anti botic just to see if it helps i haven't seen a difference any advice ??
If it was an aneurysm, you would know. You would have severe symptoms like hallucinations, falling down, not being able to walk, or passing out. Those are all the symptoms I had when I had a bleeding brain aneurysm. I was in the hospital for 1 1/2 months. If you think it is something serious, go to a neurologist. Good luck.