brain aneurysm!?! please help1!!
for the past 4 months my eyes have been doing weird things, like double vision (which is only for words on the tv or like a solid colored object) and occasional flashes. ive had multiple eye scans done but they come back completely normal and healthy and they dont know whats causing it. i go to a neurologist next month. i also have noticed that i sometimes forget words, which i didnt use to do. im 18.i also get dizzy sometimes. like the last time i was dizzy was two weeks ago but it lasted a week. and i also feel like im going to throw up when i get the dizziness. anddd sometimes when i go to sleep my right hand starts twitching and it didnt use to do that. and if i sit on my leg for more than 5 minutes it goes numb and gets the prickles.
please help me someone :(
Hey, you are me!  You have to get a an MRI and a CT scan.  This is imperative because this is the only way they can see what is going on inside of your head.  The wrose part is that is it an aneurisyism the best is that is is a horrible migraine.  Either way you know what is going one so get yourself to a doctors office RIGHT NOW.  Also, tell them about how the lights go out.  They do like they bllink off for about a minute or two?  Even if you go to your Optomologist tell them about that because that is what lead them to realize it wasn't my eyes, but something inisde my brain.