Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
brain aneurysm!?! please help1!!
About This Community:

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

brain aneurysm!?! please help1!!

for the past 4 months my eyes have been doing weird things, like double vision (which is only for words on the tv or like a solid colored object) and occasional flashes. ive had multiple eye scans done but they come back completely normal and healthy and they dont know whats causing it. i go to a neurologist next month. i also have noticed that i sometimes forget words, which i didnt use to do. im 18.i also get dizzy sometimes. like the last time i was dizzy was two weeks ago but it lasted a week. and i also feel like im going to throw up when i get the dizziness. anddd sometimes when i go to sleep my right hand starts twitching and it didnt use to do that. and if i sit on my leg for more than 5 minutes it goes numb and gets the prickles.