brain anurizums
my son has been dealing with anurizums sence age 3 . he had 2 exsplode on his brain stem , thy coiled them n had to put a shunt in . and almost five years ago now thy found another one in the main artery of his brain tht had been grownin for two years n noone told us , thy fixed tht one thank god , but now hes trying drugs drinking n always says he has a head ack, im scared to give him anything cause of his past drug abuse , but i dont want him in pain ! wht should i do???????jody
Would you ever give a drunk a drink in hopes that it will be his last?  Probably not.  The only person giving you son medication should be a medical specialist.  If you do, and god forbid, something happens to him, you can expect the law to look for who gave him a certain drug.  I doubt you want that headache.  Get him to a specialist like a Neurologist and they will take over from there.  Then you will have met your duty as a Mother to get him the help he needs.  Good luck and God Bless!