Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
carotid artery fleshy lump in neck by artery ?

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

I am concerned ! have had endoscopy & nothing found & my doctor doesnt seem too concerned about what i can only describe as a soft fleshy lump by the left corotid artery and sometimes its bigger than other days & pulsates if i feel it sometimes it feels bigger twice the size of a tonsil im worried its my corotid artey swelling ? is this possible or would i get horrendous symptoms if it was swollen that big.
i get sore throats all the time now and never used to and more so in my throat area around the glands this fleshy lump is only on the left and when its there i get a weak feeling and worry its not the gland as theyre just above & i feel them move when i swallow ??? im worried as i feel wiped out .
Any ideas would be appreciated
Billy Aged 50