Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
neuroadaption of brain

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

neuroadaption of brain

i dont know whether i can ask this question in this forum.my question about neuroadaption.i got eye floaters .floaters r tiny particles that move inside the vitreous of eye.they r due to aging process of eyes and noway harmful to eyes.but they r annoying this particles appear like dots and line in our vision.it can be treated only by a complex process of vitrectomy and most docs r reluctant to do it.All eyes docs advised me to live with floaters and try to ignore it.they say brain can tune them out by neuroadaption.they r annoying me and is there any neuroadaption capability for brain
My wife gets them and she sometimes tries to swat them thinking they are an insect.  I guess like biofeedback you can train the brain to ignore them.  Good luck!