Burns Community
Need a cure friction

Burns are damage to any body tissue that is caused by chemicals, electricity, flammable liquids, flammable gases, fire, heat, hot liquids, fire, radiation, steam or sunlight. Discuss topics including sunburns, rug burns, varying degrees of burns and how to treat them.

Need a cure friction

Please help I was masterbating (masturbating) into a sock (I no lol) and my penis went bright red so I left it a week to heal and it didn't I asked a doctor what it was and he said a low case of friction or something along the lines of that and it will heal quick it has now been four month and he said it would heal quick and wnt mark but it has left marks all over the shaft and it glows red sometimes. If I look closely at some of the patches I can see that a thin layer of skin has rubbed off in areas and it's just making my penis look so bad what can I do to get rid of these marks,it's getting me down so much because I already suffer from a scar from a spot I had from years ago. HELP PLS
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Are there other symptoms present?Burns or friction burns indeed resolve after a while but if it has been 4 months already and the markings are still there, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination will help rule out skin issues as well. At this point, try not to put anything until the cause is determined to prevent irritation also. Take care and do keep us posted.