It drives me crazy when ...
... I forget what I was about to do ... say ... look up on the computer ...

Yup,....join the club....how about saying something and having no idea u said that...or y...or putting ice cream away in the microwave....it is a strange symptom or side effect of this condition.
yes because looking up is compressing the nervous system...same her...it make sit even difficult to read a book...i always put a colar to remind myself of straight position
Yeah  well I keep hoping I can contain it to the stupid stuff I'm doing at home!  I'm a public speaker!  I think my  secretary is suspicious  lately though.  She's asks me if I have my purse, coat, and keys as I leave.  (I've forgotten each at various times and had to go back in for them!)

I know what u mean...I had to do orientations and it is a form of public speaking when u have a class of 30 or more new hires....so I made a flip chart and it was like flipping a switch as I did it the same each time...lol...

But I do know what u mean we need  our cheat sheets and lists of things to do so we remember...
I just try to find humor in it, for its gotten bad for me, my memory that is....and I don't comprehend much nor find the right words. Gets embarrasin in public sometimes, but oh well I am who I am, right lol
Absolutely.  The support staff in my office has been great and laugh with me through it all.  My secretary plugs me back in when I sit on my TENS unit cords!  One day I had the brilliant idea to run the cords through belt loops ... great idea until I couldn't get my pants down in the bathroom and it all came unplugged!  We laughed so hard.  She ties my scarves in beautiful ways around my collar and we joke about my need for a personal assistant to dress me.  All of this has given me a closer relationship with them all.  You have to see the positive!
That belt thing is hilarious. Thank u for a good laugh. Sounds like something I would do. Us chiarians r soo funny :) hope your day is pain free, hugs, Dana
I got a Rx for Ritalin when I screwed up a quilt I was making.  I fixed it but haven't made one since.
I only use it now if I have to drive several hours; otherwise I start looking at landscapes either appreciatively, or think how I would do it differently.

I always remember what a dr. once said:  "it doesn't matter if you forget where your keys are; what matters is if you look at keys and don't remember what they are!".
Twice in the last month, I've had to ask my husband how to use the TV remote.  I couldn't turn up the volume.  Since then, we've discussed how to handle moments like this and not overreact.  My PT told me to keep an eye on the frequency of memory lapses and if it happens more often, contact my dr ASAP.