Child Behavior Expert Forum
2 year old stops walking.

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

2 year old stops walking.
My normally very active 2 year old, 3 in Oct. stopped walking 10 days ago. She woke up and said her legs hurt but did not seem to have any pain. We took her to the Doctor and had x-rays and blood tests with nothing discovered. She now tries to walk on her toes but would rather crawl or have me carry her.  She says there is pain when she puts her feet flat on the ground and stands. We take her back to the Doctor on Tuesday.  Appreciate any words of wisdom.
This is not an area of specialty for me and it would be irresponsible for me to comment on it. You are clearly doing the right thing by seeking immediate medical evaluation.