Child Behavior Expert Forum
6 year old peeing in pants consistantly

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

6 year old peeing in pants consistantly
I have a 6 year old daughter (she will be 7 in 2 months) that consistantly wets her pants. She does it at least once pretty much every day. She has feeling because she will go on the toilet. She sometimes poops in her underware too but that only happens about once every couple weeks. She has seen the doctor who has put her on Milk of Magnesia, she has been taking that every day for the last year. She now poops regularily so I know she is not constipated.
I have tried everything with her, being nice, offering rewards when she goes all day being dry, times outs for accidents, time outs for lying about accidents, making her rinse out her clothes when she wets them, ignoring it thinking she will grow out of it.  I am so frustrated with the situation that I just don't know what to do anymore.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do, PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!
Ask her pediatrician about the use of desmopressin and see if this is an option.