Child Behavior Expert Forum
Almost 5 year old playing im his poop

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Almost 5 year old playing im his poop
My son is almost 5 and I'm the past month I have noticed him pooping in his pants.  Then he started playing with it like it. When I asked him why he said he was trying to make something. I have talked to him about it and stressed to him how nasty it is and how it xam make him sick but nothing I do seems to help. I'm at a loss and very worried about him. He has been fully potty trained since a month before his 3rd birthday.  Can someone plz help!
The first issue to address is why he is encopretic. Have him evaluated by his pediatrician.