Child Behavior Expert Forum
Dizzy 4 yr old.
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Dizzy 4 yr old.
I have a 4 yr old son that for the past 6 months has been complaining he is dizzy, He recently has been holding his chest while saying he is dizzy and it also sounds like he has a hard time breathing. This usually lasts for 1-5 min. and happens a few times a month. Sometimes it happens when he is very active and sometimes when he is sitting down doing nothing. He has had blood tests done for diabetes, enemia etc. I am very worried, what could this be? and why? He has another appt with our family Dr. is there anything I sould be doing in the meantime?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
242606 tn?1243786248
This Forum addresses questions that have to do with emotional and social development among children and adolescents; it has to do with emotional and behavior problems and with issues of parenting. It does not address questions that are primarily medical in nature.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank