Child Behavior Expert Forum
Sleeping with Children

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Sleeping with Children
My question is I have been divorced for 1 1/2 now. My 6 yr old daughter and my 3 1/2 yr old son have had their own beds and bed room with Mom. Their Father has a small one bed room apt and live in girlfriend.
Aparently Dad and both children sleep in one big bed, while girlfriend sleeps on the couch.
What are the negitive sides to co sleeping with this arrangement?
It's not possible to say what the impact might be. The kids are young and the sleeping quarters are limited. Without knowing more about the situation and the persons involved, it would be unwise to speculate.