Child Behavior Expert Forum
child behaviore
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

child behaviore

my child is 12 tears old boy , he is intellegent intellectually but I think he has other behavioral issues that I really feel frustrated dealing with ,for example:
1-Difficulity in making friends or school mates as he prefers to be alone  if no one follows him.
2-Makes least effort to  interact with the teachers during classes.
3-physically very slow and clumpsy.
4-hates any sort of sports.
5-addicted to computer games though I limit him to an hour a day.
6-hates to involve in school  activities.
7-Wont express his feeling easily.
Although he has a pleasent character with a nice sense of humour.
I'm really worried about him ,please help me to know how to deal with him!!!
Thanks alot