Child Behavior Expert Forum
cruel to animals,voices,ignoring
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

cruel to animals,voices,ignoring

I HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WHO IS NOT IN SCHOOL YET. SHE WILL BE GOING IN AUGUST. WE WILL HAVE TO TELL HER A THOUSAND TIMES TO NOT DO SOMETHING THEN SHE WILL SAY OK AND WE WILL TURN OUR BACK AND SHE DOES IT AGAIN. SHE HAS KILLED A KITTEN AND 2 DUCKS,THE KITTEN BY SUFFOCATION AND THE DUCKS BY HITTING THEM IN THE HEAD.INJURED MY CAT BY CHOKING IT AND BROKE A 6 WEEK OLD KITTENS LEG JUST YESTERDAY BY PUTTING IT ON THE TABLE THEN LETTING IT FALL AND DROPPING IT A NUMBER OF TIMES.SHE HAS DIFFERENT VOICES LIKE A DEEP GROWL,AND A HIGH PICHED SQUEEK.SHE TALKS TO HER OLDER SISTERS WHEN THEY ARE NOT THERE.I KNOW SHE NEEDS HELP ANBD I AM IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING HER TO A COUNSLER BUT I WOULD LIKE AN IDEA OF WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM. I AM NOT ASKING FOR A DIAGNOSIS JUST AN OPINION.SHE ALSO THROWS TANTRUMS WHEN SHE DOES NOT GET THINGS HER WAY OR WHEN SHE IS SCOLDED. IT GETS TO THE POINT WHERE SHE SCREAMS AND THROWS THINGS.SHE IS A VERY SWEET CHILD AND SHE HAS HER GOOD POINTS ALSO.ANY INPUT WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANK YOU!