Child Behavior Expert Forum
kids humping pillows

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

kids humping pillows

I have aniece and i have to keep babysitting her and im only 16 but she keeps on humping her pillow when i walk in the room and she is only 2 years old and my sister is a habbit helper and she can ussually help kids stop humping pillows and dolls and that kind of stuff and she tried to help her daughter and it wont work! any helping answers at all ???????????? and i am pregnant and i am just hoping by the time i go into labor she will stop! and i not even 2 months pregnant yet so hopefully she stops by that time!
Rather than focus on the behavior per se, it's more practical to direct her to other pursuits. When you do that, the child's natural curiosity and interest in play supplants the behavior. It really is not something to worry about as long as everyone is sure she's developing well otherwise and is being well taken care of.