Child Behavior Expert Forum
refuses to go poop in potty
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

refuses to go poop in potty

My son will turn 4 on October 25th 2010. He refuses to go poop in the potty and i have to force him to just go pee. He tells me he is too little or he is scared to go in the toilet. He comes up with every excuse in the book and if i try to hold him there so he can't get up he'll hit me and try to bite me til i let him up. I've tried everything i know of to get him potty trained, underwear, pull ups, no underwear at all just letting him be nude but then he went all over his bedroom floor. He now takes his dirty pull ups off and dumps the poop out in his toy box. I don't know what to do i need help. I can't put him in preschool until he is potty trained and he has been kicked out of daycare because of it as well. What can i do? Could there be a medical reason behind all this like ADHD? He is extremely defiant all around.