Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
Can Chiro help with cyst

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Can Chiro help with cyst
I've read how Chirorpractic can help with health issues beyond the usual neck and back pain. Can it help with ovarian cysts in a menopausal woman?

The pragmatic answer to your question is this... there is no chiropractic adjustment that will remove ovarian cysts.

That being said, the body possesses unimaginable healing potential. Anecdotally speaking, there have been menopausal women with ovarian cysts who credit chiropractic care for helping them during this time... reducing pain and discomfort, helping to restore balance to hormonal levels, etc. I've witnessed these changes in my own office.

Does that magnitude of success happen 100% of the time? No. Could it happen for you? Maybe. Is it worth a shot? I'd say yes.

Adam Tanase, D.C.
www.drtanase.com