Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
dislocated floating rib
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

dislocated floating rib

my fiance fell in the bathtub atwo weeks ago and really hurt himself ,he went to the hospital and had xrays and followed up with his primary doctor after he recieved the results from the xrays . The doctor said he only bruised his chest wall and he would be ok in a few weeks . he is in intense ,pain so, he saw his chiropractor yesterday and he said he had dislocated two of his floating ribs  .   my questions are   , is that possible ? and if its is  would a regional nerve block relieve his pain  ?   he is really hurting and cannot even lay in bed.