Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
effects of untreated pinched nerve
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

effects of untreated pinched nerve

I have a pinched nerve in the trapizoid area of my back which is caused by repetitive motion.  My question is can there be irreversible effects if left untreated and could such a condition cause numbness/tingling/pain in the leg as well as the arm.  Thanks for taking this question
Related Discussions
514494_tn?1376514748
Adhesions may form in the muscle tissue itself. Apart from that, I wouldn't say there are "irreversible" effects of an irritated trapezius muscle. If, however, your self diagnosis is incorrect, and it's not a pinched nerve but something else, like spinal misalignment or join degeneration, then effects could be irreversible if you wait too long to correct it.

Nerve irritation can cause numbness/tingling/pain in the arms and legs.

Adam Tanase, D.C.
www.drtanase.com
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank