Cholesterol Community
what to do?

Cholesterol, a waxy, fat-like substance, is important for you body, but too much in your blood can form plaques that sticks to artery walls and narrow or block your arteries increasing your risk of heart disease. Discuss topics including cholesterol’s link to heart disease, how to maintain a low cholesterol diet, and treatment methods for lowering your cholesterol.

what to do?

Hello everybody from Eastern Europe( in a little town). Excuse my weak english.
I am male, 32 years old, I have 178 cm height and 79 kg..Is this ok?
My total cholesterol 6 months ago was 198, LDL-132, HDL-32, TG-120.
I don't smoke, don't eat salty and my blood pressure is around 120/80.Noi diabetes, no heart problems.
My belly waist is 89 cm....is this ok?
How are the numbers?
Since then  I eat only chicken or turkey breast, fish, cereals with milk
The bread is only black in my diet.
The problem is that I can not find here non-fat milk( o.1 % fat) only milk with 1.5 % fat( which I  drink daily-Ilove milk)
Is this a problem?
What should I do?
I jog 15 minutes daily...but I get tired very quickly....
Should I retest? Should I avoid this 1.5 % milk?
Other solutions....besided statins..? I DON't want to take medication........
best regards.
Your numbers look good, I don't see any red flags, but I'm not a doctor. Your LDL is slightly high and your HDL needs to get over 40, but both can be accomplished by increasing your exercise. You should talk to your doctor about an exercise plan that is safe and effective for you. More exercise will increase your HDL which will lower your LDL, pretty simple.

Jon