Congestive Heart Failure Community
CHF

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).

CHF

Is right sided heart failure worse than left sided heart failure?
Tags: (right sided heart)
Left-sided heart failure is the most common type of heart failure. The left ventricle on the lower left side of the heart is the main pumping chamber. When it fails, oxygen-rich blood is not pumped to the rest of the body; instead, it can back up into the left atrium and into the lungs, where it builds up. Right-sided heart failure usually happens as a result of left-sided heart failure. It can effect other vital organs of the body. So both sided heart failure are dangerous.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
GardeniaDreams So very tired. Comment
Jul 24
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21
marilee176 bloating gas and indegestion Comment
Jul 16