Aa
A
A
Close
pericardial cyst liquid or solid
My cyst was 6.7x5.7x2.4 but when the radiologist tried to drain it he couldn't because it was  jelly-solid filled?Is this still a pericardial cyst or is it a tumor? And will the symptoms of light headedness,heat sensitive,tiredness,bachache go away after my open heart surgery to remove it?This a serious surgery to not know for sure that it will help.The thoracic surgeon will operate only if I admit I can no longer handle it emotional to leave it in.But my chest hurts bad and there is a heavy feeling that sits on the middle of my breast bone.When I lift over 25 lbs,walk up a flight of steps ,etc it pulls and pain shoots through there.Any advice from someone who has had surgery or from the medical community would be welcomed.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I've been told it is still  pericardial cyst. I read a few case studies online that say reports vary. Half the patients feel better,  half feel no difference. Mine is in a rare spot in comparison to the rest being more risky so if I weren't told that I'd probably have been more likely to have it removed without worry but now I wish it were in any other place. It's not a guarantee you will or won't feel better unfortunately it's a chance thing.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
Cindy, and ChitChatNine commented on Cindy's status