pericardial cyst liquid or solid
My cyst was 6.7x5.7x2.4 but when the radiologist tried to drain it he couldn't because it was  jelly-solid filled?Is this still a pericardial cyst or is it a tumor? And will the symptoms of light headedness,heat sensitive,tiredness,bachache go away after my open heart surgery to remove it?This a serious surgery to not know for sure that it will help.The thoracic surgeon will operate only if I admit I can no longer handle it emotional to leave it in.But my chest hurts bad and there is a heavy feeling that sits on the middle of my breast bone.When I lift over 25 lbs,walk up a flight of steps ,etc it pulls and pain shoots through there.Any advice from someone who has had surgery or from the medical community would be welcomed.
I've been told it is still  pericardial cyst. I read a few case studies online that say reports vary. Half the patients feel better,  half feel no difference. Mine is in a rare spot in comparison to the rest being more risky so if I weren't told that I'd probably have been more likely to have it removed without worry but now I wish it were in any other place. It's not a guarantee you will or won't feel better unfortunately it's a chance thing.