Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
How to wean off risperdal safely?

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

How to wean off risperdal safely?
I want to gradually reduce my medication (risperadal). I'm currently taking 3 mg once a day for parnoid schizophrenia. Can wean off of medication safely.
December....this is something you must talk to your doctor about..you should not be stopping this medication for this diagnosis without medical supervision...it is too important for your well being..please do not wean yourself of this medication..if you and your doctor disagree, then ask for a consultation with another doctor to determine what is right for you.