Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
Side effects from Zoloft
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Side effects from Zoloft

I was on Zoloft for about 2 months when suddenly I started to feel weird abdominal aches and back pains. decided to quit cold turkey (probably not the best idea) to see if feelings I was having would stop. well...it's been about 2 weeks since I have stopped talking Zoloft and  the abdominal aches are not as noticeable, but my entire back aches. Could these aches be caused by the Zoloft? ( I'm only 28 and have had a tremendous amount of stress/anxiety for the past yr....I'm just worried that it could be something more serious...any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated!