Dermatology Community
Blister like sore on chest
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blister like sore on chest

I originally had a very tiny pin sized red bump on my upper chest, it was almost flat and I had it for many years. Then all of a sudden it became almost what is like a blister and it has grown in size. I have tried to get rid of it on my own and all is does is leak large amounts of blood scab over and go back to the way it was. occasionally it will have dry patches and itch. Ive had this for about a month and a half. Also I am currently 33 weeks pregnant. Could you give me some insight into what this may be.
Related Discussions
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
This blister like sore can be a hypertrophic scar, keloid, sebaceous cyst, bullous staph infection or bullous pemphigoid. Pemphigus blisters are fragile and soon form crusts and erosions. For the confirmation of diagnosis,  I suggest you to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, y ou are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...