Dermatology Community
Blistery bumps on face and neck, not rosacia
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blistery bumps on face and neck, not rosacia

I am 49 years old and have never had this kind of trouble before. Last year, a month or so before my daughter got married, I started getting hives (or what I thought to be hives). Bumps under my skin that came and went and itched and my face became flustered. I thought I was just stressed out and it would go away. They never went away but rather started turning into blisters that itched as they erupted, broke open and seeped clear liquid, then scabbed over. They sometimes multiplied in small clusters, especially if I squeezed them even though I have been even more meticulous about my skin care. I've been on antibiotics for almost a year now (I think they've tried about 3 different kinds so far) and on antibacterial face cleansers and topical treatments. Nothing has worked. It is so depressing. I have always had a really nice complexion and I am just so depressed over my looks now. Can you help?