But Rash
I have a rash on the cheeks of my bottom it's red it dosn't itch but burns slitly I usually only have one boul movement in the morning and then I take a shower so i'm clean for the day my stools are softer then normal and I do get this rash when I get the runs Is there a lotion that would Help?

This discussion is related to Rash or Herpes between butt cheeks?.
One of the reasons for such a rash is chafing of the skin due to abrasion caused by increased sweating and friction rub with clothes. Apply calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.