Dermatitis sufferers
Just wondering how many people with these skin conditions have been consuming aspartame on a regular basis.  The only connection I could draw from my lifestyle changes to the onset of chronic dermatitis is switching from regular to Diet Coke a few years ago.  I've read horror stories on the internet and I'm not sure I believe them, but my curiosity leads me to get some info from the community here to see if there is a possible correlation.

7
1. Yes. I consume aspartame regularly

4
2. Yes. I consume aspartame once in a while

1
3. No. Never touch the stuff.

2
4. I'm addicted to diet soft drinks
I started consuming diet soda a year before dermatitis showed up. I never had any skin problems prior to this.
The amount of adults suffering with chronic dermatitis should raise red flags. But the fact is the dermatologists and drug companies are profiting.
While I'm trying to find reasons to accept this is part of life. They make billions in profits off overpriced creams that don't work. I wish eczema was something that was contagious it would have been cured decades before I was even born.