Discolored Glans(glands) and a Torn Meatus

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

First off just want to say my keyboard is broken so I'll be using ! as a question mark. Sorry about that.

I went to the doctor a little over a week ago because I began experiencing mild pain in my urethral opening at all times of the day. When examining myself for possible causes I noticed that a portion of my glans (glands) seemed off color, a slight grayish tint to it. I brought both of these things to my doctors attention, and he examined me for discoloration but said he didn't see any. He did find trace amounts of blood in my urine so he sent me home with some antibiotics, which I've been taking this past week.

While taking the antibiotics, the 24hr pain has dulled but I began to notice I would have flare ups of moderate pain on the tip of my penis as well as a warm burning sensation of my shaft. While examining myself again for any visible signs of illness, I noticed that I had a small tear of the meatus that was very sensitive to contact with anything. I figured this is the cause for the flare ups.

During all of this I have seen the discoloration of the glans (glands) come and go, but I have noticed that it is always on the underside of my glans (glands), and usually on the lower left specifically.

Any ideas on what might cause this! Can a torn meatus cause the glans (glands) to become discolored! Could this be something fungal! Any information would be appreciated.

* I should note that I am 30yrs old, circumcised and overweight, in case any of this helps.
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers