Does this herbal treatment cure your Lichen Sclerosus (dry itch of the perineum, vaginal opening and anus)?
How I cured perineum/anal dry itch (a.k.a. Lichen Sclerosus):

At the time of this writing, I have studied Chinese herbal medicine privately for six years.  The herbs in this formula are generally very safe (non-toxic in normal dosage levels).  I would like to share my treatment for all who are experiencing perineum/anal dry itch (a.k.a. Lichen Sclerosus).  This treatment is ONLY for itch that occurs on DRY or cracked skin.  It is not for infection.  It is out of my love for all who suffer that I offer this treatment.  

Herbal formula ingredients (in grams, amount per day):

15g He Shou Wu
10g Bei Sha Shen
10g Huang Jing
10g Gou Qi Zi
4g Wu Wei Zi

If there is a Chinese herb pharmacy in your area, ask for 5-to-1 (5:1) herbal extract powder/granuals for each herb.  Buy enough for at least two weeks of treatment.  For example, for 10g/day of an herb, the 5:1 equivalent is 2g.  Depending on the severity of fluid depletion ("yin deficiency") in the body that is resulting in dryness and itchiness, the duration of treatment can be from one to four weeks.

Another way to acquire the herbal extract powder/granuals is to find an online seller who offers the 100g bottles of 5:1 extract.  Plum Flower (by Mayway) is a very reputable brand, but can be more expensive.  E-Fong brand is also GMP certified (tested for safety) and tends to be cheaper.  There are others, but make sure they are currently GMP certified.

1/2 teaspoon of 5:1 powder/granules is approximately equal to 1g.  Take 1/2 of the daily dose in the morning and 1/2 in the evening.  To make the tea, mix the powder/granuals with very warm water and drink.

In addition to drinking a tea made from these herbs, be sure to drink at least 50 oz of pure water during the day, but you don't need to drink too much more than that.  Men should not have sex or masturbate with ejaculation during this treatment.  Ejaculation depletes the essential body fluids and nourishment.  Also, spicy foods, caffeine, and alcohol deplete body fluids.  Avoid anything that you find makes you urinate excessively (such as too much cold or bitter foods).  Avoid dried food stuff (such as crackers, cereal, etc.)  Eat more moistening food, milk, etc.

According the Chinese medical theory, much blood returns to the liver during the night, so the itchiness might be worse at night (less nourishment to the skin).  It is okay to periodically use hydrocortisone cream for itchiness while using this treatment.  It may keep you from scratching the area raw.  Keep taking the formula until you notice all the dry itch problems on your body disappear.  Consult a Chinese herbalist if you have any problems or concerns while taking the herbs.  The formula may need some adjustment for other individual conditions/patterns, but this is the essential formula for success!

May God bless you!

Adam

This discussion is related to Itchy Perineum!!.

0
1. Yes, I did!

0
2. Yes, but symptoms returned.

0
3. No, it did not.
Did this in fact solve your issue permanently? I'm female and wondering if this would help for labia itching (pubic hair area only) not sure if it's LS or not. Thanks!