Foreskin colour change

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Foreskin colour change

7689639?1329440875
Last year a small cyst developed under my foreskin, and it has persisted since then. Above the cyst there has also been a colour/texture change on the foreskin in a distinct area. It has been a year and I'm sure the size of both the cyst and texture change have both been increasing slowly. They're painless and I can't really feel it unless I masturbate, and it causes the cyst to be slightly irritated at times. I've been to the GP but for some reason he thinks its normal.

I'm 21, and I haven't been sexually active in the past 3 years... so I'm really curious as to what this could be. :(
Heres a picture... any help would be great.
If there is no redness or itching of the area then there is nothing to be worried about. However retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.