Dermatology Community
HELP _ Red Itchy TINY round circle Rash ALL OVER
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HELP _ Red Itchy TINY round circle Rash ALL OVER

I have been searching the web for over a week now as I watch this VERY ITCHY and UGLY (almost chicken pox like rash but the circle spots are flat and flaky) take over my body from the neck down. What is it????? It started differently then what I have read so far, mine started with a small dime sized spot on the top of my right thigh. It was not even really a spot but looked more like ring worm, however it grew to be the size of about a half dollar piece, got real flaky and NEVER ITCHED!!!! About 2 weeks later I was taking off my clothes to get into the shower and I started to see all these little flat red circle rash marks all over my insides of my arms from my elbow up. Since then it has taken over my entire body from on my neck down!!!! I made an appointment with my Doc, I do know it is NOT contagious and although it itches I have done my best to not knowingly itch so it is NOT spreading from itching either??? I am so scared it is going to come to my face and I do not know what to do!!! I tried all the over the counter stuff, then I started looking up my symptoms, I found 3 matches the #1 match with all symptoms met is PITYRIASIS ROSEA - the first spot is called a "HERALD PATCH" comes about 2-4 weeks before the tiny rash - which is somewhat like Excyma but real ugly, not much can be done for it to help you just got to let it run its course???, #2 is LIME DISEASE - my symptoms match somewhat and #3 SHINGLES - my rash is not pimply or bubbly but the rest adds up - my joints have been worse then normal lately and I am on nerve blocking meds that would make me not feel any pain associated with them???

Any help would be greatly appreciated?!?