Help Please

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Help Please

Hi,i have a unexplained red rash all over my body, they are circular, and seem to get worse when i do physical activitys, and i have had it for about 3 to 4 months and it is itchy on and off, it used to barley be there,then when i layed down on our carpet, i was wet, it seemed to effect my stomach severly,we have no bugs in our house, and it seems to get alot better when touching something cold.but i laid down on the carpet about 2 months ago,and my stomach is fine now.lotion seems to make it worse, we think its allergies but were not sure.I havent been to any other countrys and/or been to a bug infested house.it is allover my body,it doesnt have one spot where it isnt,the spots are small,maybe 1to 2 inches and im not sure whether to worry or not because it has gotton better over time, but its been there for a extended amount of time.could you tell me what to do and/or how to fix it?it would be extremly appreciated.thank you.