Aa
A
A
Close
Is it a serious skin disorder? Also advice needed urgently..
Dear Ones,
Im a female of 35 years old, not in the best shape but thankfully I have no big issues just a mysterious one for the first part of my inquiry.
I have a growth on my nose (blister, wart, growth??? can not put a name on it!), to be specific in between my nostrils that appeared roughly 2 years ago, reddish but not painful. I thaught it was these kinds of "fat pimples" that you can not empty and I went to visit a Dermatologist in Alexandria (Egypt) who took it off by a minor surgery. At that point, it was ok for 2 weeks and then it reappeared. She then prescribed a cream that did nothing as with time it grew...and grew! It reached almost 5 mm (very "witch wart" like) started to hurt when I touch it and to feel pulsations in it. I went to see another dermatologist, a Swiss lady who actually has her main study in Switzerland so could not help a lot (I live in Hurghada, south of the Red Sea in Egypt) but she advised strongly to make a biopsy as she suspected a tumor since it grew back. The thing is that medecine in Egypt is a bit scary especially where I live, could not really go to Cairo so time went by... Until one day it grew a lot (around 8 mm), filled with dark blood and I woke in the morning and found out that it had been bleeding until emptying completely (I did not touch it or cut it). After a week it started to grow back again and now it is stable, not painful unless I touch it firmly, there is a "pulse" and still ugly... About 3mm of diametre... I am quite scared to go for a biopsy to be honest, I have already caught Hepatitis B through a minor surgery in a hospital, I just want my normal shaped nostrils/nose again... Can you advise me please? What do you think of the bleeding part? Can a tumor bleed?
Forgive me for the long story but bear with me for this second part please (much shorter I promise!).
I have spider veins on my cheeks expanding on my face, for about 5 years and I've read through your comments that laser is great and easy and safe. I have also been told that it is very delicate and HAS to be done in winter to avoid even undirect sun exposure, Is this accurate?
Does anyone know a decent, knowledgeable, true Dermatologist in Egypt???
Thank you for reading until here, I'm very grateful for that.
Waiting eagerly for your answer and meanwhile receive my kindest regards.
Suheil
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
From what I can read alone- my clinical impression is of a venous lake,which bled an filled back.Other diagnosis hemangioma.Laser would be effective in both.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources