Is it a serious skin disorder? Also advice needed urgently..

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Dear Ones,
Im a female of 35 years old, not in the best shape but thankfully I have no big issues just a mysterious one for the first part of my inquiry.
I have a growth on my nose (blister, wart, growth??? can not put a name on it!), to be specific in between my nostrils that appeared roughly 2 years ago, reddish but not painful. I thaught it was these kinds of "fat pimples" that you can not empty and I went to visit a Dermatologist in Alexandria (Egypt) who took it off by a minor surgery. At that point, it was ok for 2 weeks and then it reappeared. She then prescribed a cream that did nothing as with time it grew...and grew! It reached almost 5 mm (very "witch wart" like) started to hurt when I touch it and to feel pulsations in it. I went to see another dermatologist, a Swiss lady who actually has her main study in Switzerland so could not help a lot (I live in Hurghada, south of the Red Sea in Egypt) but she advised strongly to make a biopsy as she suspected a tumor since it grew back. The thing is that medecine in Egypt is a bit scary especially where I live, could not really go to Cairo so time went by... Until one day it grew a lot (around 8 mm), filled with dark blood and I woke in the morning and found out that it had been bleeding until emptying completely (I did not touch it or cut it). After a week it started to grow back again and now it is stable, not painful unless I touch it firmly, there is a "pulse" and still ugly... About 3mm of diametre... I am quite scared to go for a biopsy to be honest, I have already caught Hepatitis B through a minor surgery in a hospital, I just want my normal shaped nostrils/nose again... Can you advise me please? What do you think of the bleeding part? Can a tumor bleed?
Forgive me for the long story but bear with me for this second part please (much shorter I promise!).
I have spider veins on my cheeks expanding on my face, for about 5 years and I've read through your comments that laser is great and easy and safe. I have also been told that it is very delicate and HAS to be done in winter to avoid even undirect sun exposure, Is this accurate?
Does anyone know a decent, knowledgeable, true Dermatologist in Egypt???
Thank you for reading until here, I'm very grateful for that.
Waiting eagerly for your answer and meanwhile receive my kindest regards.
Suheil
From what I can read alone- my clinical impression is of a venous lake,which bled an filled back.Other diagnosis hemangioma.Laser would be effective in both.