Itchy eyes, scalp and eyelids with acne on forehead
I have this also, and the eye doctor suggested it was Blepharitis.  I read up on it on the Internet, and I think he is 100% correct.  The "dandruff" seems to attract dust mites (they feed on dead skin).  When the dust mites defecate, and it gets in the eyes, blepharitis can occur.  It can also be caused by hypothyroidism.  It can feel like you have a large object in your eye, crusting under the lid.  Dry eyes also accompany this condition, as well as itchy eyebrows.  A stye or two can develop.  My mother used to heat a cotton ball on a clean lightbulb to draw out a stye (a remedy from the "old country," but it always worked!)

First thing in the morning, I am supposed to use a hot washcloth on the eyelids and eyelash area.  (I was doing this already).  He instructed me to use a special "wipe" at night first, called OCuSOFT.  He also prescribed an erythromycin ointment that I am supposed to apply to the lashes at night with a Q-tip.  In place of the erythromycin ointment, some people use 1 cup of water to 1 drop of baby shampoo.  I think I prefer the ointment, because the oils are scarce in the eye with this condiiton.  

As far as the scalp goes, I have seen advice on using Aloe Vera.  I like to use Virgin Coconut Oil on my scalp.  It really seems to work well.

Hope this helps!

This discussion is related to Itchy scalp, eyebrows and forehead, with raised red area on forehead.